The Motel

Tom sat down at the edge of the motel bed. Jerry was already fast asleep for the night.

Tom lit up a cigarette, puffing out smoke. His eyes shifted to Jerry sound asleep, although this light snores were kinda bothering him. Although, he couldn't stay mad at Jerry. He often snores too, practically worse than him. Practically louder.

He laughed, "You're the one who's tired? I just drove us 4 hours to the airport, only for us to have to turn around because of weather delays."

Jerry let out a sleepy groan, not hearing a word of what Tom just said. Tom put his cigarette in the ashtray, making his way onto the bed with Jerry. Crawling towards his face, he kissed Jerry on the cheek. Whispering to him 3 important words, "I love you."

Tom hugged Jerry from behind, tightly holding onto him, kissing him again and again. Until he just couldn't anymore. Once he let go of Jerry, he turned over in his sleep.

Tom sniffed his body, disgusted. He went to go take a shower, and when he came back, Jerry was up. He had opened the blinds and was staring out the window. Tom crept up on him from behind, scaring him.

"You scared me, idiot!"

Tom laughed, "I love you too." He winked.

Jerry scowled, yawning, scratching his head. "Why are you still up? It's 10:30!"

Tom shrugged, "Can't sleep. So I decided I'd stay up and protect my boyfriend from the ghosts around the house." He winked.

Jerry blushed. "Thanks..." looking down, he noticed Tom was naked. And since he he scared him from behind, his towel had fallen off.

Yes you children, you know where this is heading 😭

"Tom...where are your clothes?" Jerry leaned in closer, his eyes met Tom's.

"In the bathroom, on the floor. They're kinda wet." He pinned Jerry down on the bed, Jerry wrapped his legs around his waist. Tom kissed Jerry, Jerry grabbed Tom's shoulders, squeezing them.

"I'll be gentle." Tom whispered, caressing Jerry's face.

Jerry nodded, "You're not gonna put it in dry, right?"

Tom froze. "No." He lied.

Jerry snickered. Getting up, leaning over. He took Tom's dick, sucking on it. Bobbing his head up and down, holding his dick under the tongue. Spitting Tom's dick out of his mouth, kissing the tip.

"There." He winked, "It should fit now."

Jerry laid back down, spreading himself for Tom. Tom stuck a finger inside of Jerry's ass. Letting it climb inside of him, then switching it to his cock.

Jerry pulled on his hair, Tom was just too big for him. Tom smacked his hand away, pressing him down on his shoulder.

"If it hurts, tell me okay? I'll stop." He winked.

Jerry blushed, "It doesn't hurt...." He lied.

Tom laughed, "So, why pull your hair? Are you...into that? You're so naughty~" He laughed some more.

Jerry scowled, arching his body. Tom had hit his weak point in his body. Now, Jerry was moaning Tom's name uncontrollably, followed by "Oh god, fuck! Right there, keep going! I'm close!"

The bed was shaking, Tom isn't gonna break the bed, right?

"Jerry, I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Cum in me, please Tom! Don't pull out!" He begged.
Tom smacked his face down against Jerry's lips. Tom came inside of Jerry, pulling out of him. Tom took Jerry's hand, helping him cum. Jerking Jerry's dick off together, Tom stuck his tongue out, showing Jerry where to aim at.