Chapter 16

Don't forget to vote , comment and share .

Love

Hareem :)

Amal didn't realize the time in his arms. He was standing in her room with her in his arms , his feet lightly rocking them both back and forth. Amal felt sleepy with the continuous motion. In her dizzy state she felt something touching her hair lightly ..his lips...

She looked at him with sleepy eyes and smiled. For a minute Farjaad felt his world stop , gazing into her eyes he leaned towards her and saw her casting her eyes down unintentionally . The gesture made his lips curve up in a beautiful smile. His nose grazed her cheeks and Amal felt her entire body on fire. The silence between them spoke a thousand words. 

The air felt charged with something unspeakable but raw and powerful.

"Sleepy sunshine ?" He asked in a whisper . Amal felt his breath caressing her face making her cheeks flood with warmth .

She nodded and felt his lips grazing her hair again  . The glory of first love made them both smile.

"I should go back love bug". His sentence made her look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Love bug ?" She asked with an amused expression on her face .

"Yeah , you look like a little bug , a bug in love with me. So much in love when she looks at me her eyes stop at my face refusing to move . A little bug who can't look into my eyes for more than ten seconds because her cheeks starts flaring red. A bug who looks like an angry little kitten when she is furious at me ."  His explanation made her shoulders shook with silent laughter . Amal slapped his chest with her hand , Farjaad caught her hand from his chest and kissed the back of it .

Amal pushed him lightly on his chest shaking her head smiling.

"Go , before someone sees you.." 

He smiled wickedly moving towards where he came from , he looked back at her, his eyes stuck on her crimson face .

"I love you Queen ." He said while thumping his fist on his chest twice where his heart resided.

And just like that , he was gone taking her sanity away with him .