Chapter 8

Don't forget to vote , comment and share. 

Beautiful song Yar e Mann from drama serial  Diyar e Dil 

Enjoy :)

LOve

Hareem

Standing under the dark sky she thought about the events of the day that passed. The hate between the families was evident since the start. The young generation always kept their distance not wanting to create any more disputes.

Amal was worried about the sudden interactions she was having with Farjaad. They'll both be killed if anyone even saw them talking. Hating him was another thing too that bothered her. Her feeling towards him weren't changed.

She took a deep breath calming herself and tried to avoid thinking about him. She turned around to find Suhaina standing silently behind her. Amal gasped involuntarily and Suhaina smiled.

"Hi". She said and Amal glared at her.

"That was creepy Suhaina". Amal put a hand on her chest to calm her breathing and Suhaina chuckled.

"I know ,sorry. But you were so engrossed in thinking I thought I shouldn't disturb you". Suhaina grabbed two chairs and offered one to Amal.

"Na it wasn't anything important". Amal looked at her nails trying to avoid her sister's eyes .

"You sure"?

"Yeah".

"It seems like something is bothering you" Suhaina pushed further but Amal shook her head.

"Its nothing really. Just a little stressed about studies that's all". Suhaina looked at her sister silently. She knew something was bothering her sister and she was trying to hide it. She took a deep breath and decided not to push it any further.

Exams were starting in two days and she didn't wanted to disturb Amal with useless arguments.

"Its late we should sleep". Suhaina said like she was the elder sister and Amal laughed in response at her.

"Yes mother"

"Shut up.Let's go inside" Suhaina rolled her eyes moving forward and Amal followed after her teasing her to no end.

TWO DAYS LATER

She was writing with the speed of a bullet with all the concentration. An hour passed and there was pin drop silence in the class. Everyone was busy saving their grades and the scribbling of pens was the only sound in the class.

Exams always made Amal nervous and this time it wasn't any different. She was marking the answer for a particular multiple choice question when a paper was thrown in her direction. Startled she looked around and found no one looking at her . She frowned and instead of ignoring it ,picked up the paper and unfolded it.

It was full of different answers for different questions and Amal felt her hands shivering. She was about to throw the paper away when the examiner suddenly caught her.

"Miss Amal"! The old lady who had about years of experience looked disappointedly at her and Amal shook her head frantically in response.