Chapter 34

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Image of Hunain on top ladies... ;)

Love

Hareem 

P.S  Short chapter, this is not edited so avoid the errors.

Holding hands they sat on the grass engrossed in their own thoughts. Hunain sat next to Amal while Suhaina was next to Farjaad. Hasan and Biya were sitting together exceptionally silent. They were thinking about how to break the news to Amal's parents. Amal was embarrassed to hold hands in front of everyone but Farjaad wasn't having any of it so he grabbed her hand and put it on his thigh. 

"I can't break the news, they'll break my bones." Amal shook her head as Farjaad caressed her hand with his thumb in a comforting motion.

"Can you do it Biya?" Hunain asked eyeing Biya and she showed him her teeth full on display.

"No thank you Hunain bhai, I'd like to live longer." Biya was spoiled no doubt but she had her limits too. She knew this was going to be a disaster.

Hunain next glanced at Suhaina who was in her own thoughts. He kept looking at her in silence. There was something about that silent girl that intrigued him weirdly. He was confused when it came to her. There was something that attracted him towards her. He was hiding his feelings even from himself. He enjoyed when she got confused and puzzled with all his staring. 

Her pin straight hair were flowing freely on her back and shoulders shining like the sun. Glass like skin was flushed for some reason that he couldn't fathom. 

Suhaina sensed a gaze boring into her and glanced at the source annoyingly. Her eyes clashed with Hunain's and he almost smirked. Suhiana held the stare for a second then dropped it sighing. She picked up her bag from the grass and got up.

"I have to be somewhere. I'll catch you guys later." She said avoiding Hunain's eyes. This guy was irritating her to the point of bitch slapping him now. She always got confused with his stares. There was a challenge in his eyes that was screaming at her. He was a very handsome man, and the challenge in his eyes made him look raw. Suhaina shivered thinking about him while walking. A few minutes passed when she felt someone following her. On instinct she turned around and saw him walking behind her. His hands were in his pant pockets and he raised his chin at her in provocation.

Suhaina turned around and started walking again ignoring the hell out of him but on inside she was nervous. Seeing Hunain always made her speechless.

She adjusted her glasses on her eyes and he walked silently behind her. She stopped at a secluded corner of the department and sat down putting her bag on the chair when she heard another scrapping of a chair.

Having no control on himself Hunain stood close to where she sat and stared at her. Suhaina confusedly looked at him and then casted her gaze down on her hands. Hunain tried to understand his actions but failed. He realized he was being creepy so he sighed closing his eyes. For a minute he stood there and Suhaina avoided him like a plague. She got up when she realized she couldn't take it anymore and was about to leave when he caught her wrist in his hand. Shocked she stopped in her tracks but didn't open her mouth. She gritted her teeth silently looking at the ground. he was standing so close that his arms grazed the side of her body.

Don't you break the silence Suhaina

Don't do it

She tried to yank her hand out of his but the grip was tight for her to try again. Hunain looked down at her face but said nothing. He stood relaxed and calm waiting for her to speak.

Kab tak nahi bolo gi.... 

He waited patiently for her to say something. Te only thing he was worried about was her wrist. He wasn't applying too much pressure, it was easy as day but her resistance was something that could hurt her. She was yanking on it hard. He did not want to hurt her but he didnt want to let go either. So he stood patiently looking at the girl who  was busy eyeing the ground while trying to free her  wrist. Hunain almost smiled...

"Let go..." He heard a sweet melodious polite voice and leaned down towards her to hear her better.

Finally....

"So she speaks..." His sarcastic tone made her look up at him clashing her eyes with him. The amused expression on his face made her blood boil but she did not want to engage with him in a conversation.

"Let go of my wrist."

"Why do you always avoid me?" He questioned out of curiosity. Something on her face made him mad and curious both at the same time. 

"Let go.." She tried to yank her hand again but he wasn't in the mood to let her go. 

"Answer me." His tone changed along with his demeanor and she furrowed her brows at him.

"Are you crazy or what? let go." 

"You'll hurt yourself.."

"Mera ap se koi lena dena nahi hai, hath chorain mera."

"Mera lena dena tou hai. I don't like it when people avoid me Suhaina bibi." The harshness of his tone made her cringe in her place.

"I never avoided you..."

"Is that so? You never look at me among the conversations we have. You don't answer me, you don't look at me and I don't appreciate you avoiding me." 

"Mein ignore karun ya na karun, apko issay kiya. What's it to you anyway?" 

Hunain leaned more towards her so much that the hair on his head were now touching her forehead. 

"Consider this a warning, don't insult me next time." He gritted his teeth and Suhaina felt as if the man in front of her was a psycho.

"I never insulted you. Don't blame me for something I didn't do."

"We'll see..." With that he looked at her intensely for a few seconds then let her wrist free. He turned around walking away as if nothing happened. Suhaina stood shell shocked at his behaviour. She took her bad that was on the floor and ran in the opposite direction.