Chapter 32

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Love

Hareem 

Rain was in full swing as she stood outside on the balcony with a steaming cup of coffee. Her mind was far away in thoughts. She was scared.. scared of forgiving him, accepting him again. Fear of losing him to revenge was disturbing her very peace. What if he tries to leave me again? what if its another revenge? what if he is just making fun of me? I may have forgiven him but its still a risk...she thought without blinking, taking a sip from the large mug she didn't realize how much time passed.

She scratched her face lightly with her fingers and sighed. Farjaad was no doubt the only man for her, but she knew the consequences. The doubts were now sailing in her heart about what will happen in the future.

Putting her hair behind her ear she turned around to go back inside the room. Sitting down on her bed she almost finished her coffee when loud ring of her phone disturbed her thoughts.

"Hello?" She cleared her throat and put her feet up on the bed, laying against the bed crown.

"Hey.." His voice calmed her senses and she smiled.

"Kaisay hain?" She asked out of habit and switched the side lamp on. Rain was still pouring outside. Temperature was down and she shivered.

"I am good. Tum theek ho?" His deep voice resonated through her entire being and she closed her eyes in content.

"I am ok. Was just having coffee. Sardi barh gai hai na."

"Han barish ki wajah se." He answered and she heard him coughing on the other side.

"Amal..." 

"Han?" 

"Tum khush ho? "

His question was not that hard but she took a few minutes to answer. She did not want to make him feel guilty but she didn't want to lie either.

"Khush hoon lekin dar bhi lag raha hai mujhay."  She gave her fear words that were stuck in her mouth. She knew she had to discuss this with him. Take him into confidence and tell him how she feels.

"I understand. Its easy for me to say but I want you to trust me Amal. I know too much happened and I know its hard for you but just stay with me and I'll do the rest. Don't worry." 

"I am also concerned about Hasan and Biya, bht lartay hain..." She said scratching her forehead absently and Farjaad smiled.

"Bachay hain Amal, theek hojaen gy besides hum bhi tou lartay thay..." He remembered the times when they refused to see each others faces.

"Han lekin interested bhi tou thay aik dosray mae, wo dono nahi hain." Amal explained.

"Achaaaa, tou ap interested hain mujh mae?" He teased and her lips stretched into a beautiful smile.

"Mein tou wiasay hi keh rahi thi." In a low voice she presented her argument. She knew he won't let this go easily. He'll tease her to no end.

"Acha waisay hi keh rahi theen, phir baat nahi kartay hain. Mein waisay bhi aik larki mae interested hoon, meri university mae parhti hai. She wears a 100 ft long dupatta. Bht ghussay wali hai."

"Acha? kya naam hai uska?" She chuckled in response. He was s o childish sometimes.

"Apko kyun bataon?"

"Agar itni hi buri hai tou chor dain usay."

"Khabardaar, jo usay chornay ka kaha tou. Sans kaisay lunga mein." Farjaad responded now sitting up on his bed. Amal was easy to tease.

"Itni hi haseen hai tou ushi se baat karlain. Why are you talking to me?" She retorted in a sour mood.

"Tumko kya pata kitni haseen hai. She has this cute little nose and it turns red when she is mad." He tried to stop the laughter bubbling in his throat.

"Fine I am hanging up..." 

"Ok ok I am sorry, was just teasing you love."

"Whatever.."

"Who gets jealous of themselves.."

"Mujhay karni hi nahi hai baat ab. Intehai fuzool admi hain ap."

"I love you.." He knew her anger will vanish away after these words. She went quiet on the other end and he smiled.

"Jo bhi hai mein ja rahi hoon, Biya bula rahi hai."

"Acha jao, mein bhi jata hoon dosri wali k pas.."

"Han jao ushi k pas rehna, meri taraf dekhna bhi mat." With a hmmff she disconnected the line.

......................................................................................................

I am going to talk to bibi jan and daa ji about this." Farjaad announced and Hasan almost spew the water he was drinking out of his mouth.

"Are you sure?" Hunain sat at the end of the window eating popcorn while Hasan was sitting on the floor on the soft imported carpet. Farjaad paced around in the room thinking about how to   break the news to bibi jan and daa ji.

"I have to. True strength requires compassion, not just a backbone. I am not dragging this anymore. I want to marry her." He replied raking a hand through his hair and Hasan made a poker face standing up. He extended his arms towards Farjaad in a hug and Farjaad looked at him in confusion.

"What?..." 

"I am hugging you for the last time, before your demise.." Hasan hugged him with all his might and got smacked at the head in return.

"Be serious Hasan.." Hunain shook his head at him.

"You should also hug me Hunain coz its your demise too." Hasan went to Hunain now who started glaring at his younger brother.

"Why me?"

"Oh please I have noticed how you look at that chashmish Suhaina. You are whipped." The obviousness in Hasan's tone gave Hunain a shock in response. Farjaad tried to kill the smile threatening to fall on his lips and observed Hunain.

"What? what are you talking about?" Hunain tried to pose innocent with an open mouth hiding whatever it was in his heart from his brothers.

"Oh c'mon, Farjaad lala don't tell me you didn't notice it too?" Hasan interjected turning towards Farjaad. Farjaad pursed his lips trying to hide the smile at the corner of his lips looking at Hunain.

"Farjaad don't be foolish man." Hunain never even discussed it with himself about Suhaina.

"I can't pretend to be blind Hunain sorry, but its as clear as day man." Listening to Farjaad's response Hunain threw a cushion in Hasan's direction which he caught effortlessly and grinned at Hunain.

"Oops.."

"You are both crazy. I've never even seen her properly."

"Jhoot k paon nahi hotay Hunain sahab." Hasan showed all his teeth and Hunain smacked his head in return.

"Chup bay."

"Seriously though Hunain. Ask her out." Farjaad thumped Hunain's back and he sneered in return.

"I am not interested." With that he walked out of the room leaving both them smirking behind him.

"