Chapter 36

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love

Hareem

Hunain on top ;) :D

Breaking the news to Amal's parents was a bomb that blasted with such intensity that all six of them were now going crazy. It was 'disaster' written all over it. Her parents threw a fit and now they were only allowed to attend university for exams otherwise it was prohibited. Meanwhile Farjaad was dying to see Amal. It was almost a week since he'd seen her.

Farjaad decided to visit her house. The route from her balcony to her room was now common for him to take. It was easy and safe. What was strange to him was his brother asking to tag along.

"Why do you want to go?" Farjaad asked furrowing his eyebrows at Hunain.

"Moral support.." Hunain answered taking the car out. Farjaad looked at him curiously this time.

"What's going on Hunain?" 

"Nothing, I told you I am tagging along for moral support."

"Oh really? moral support or for someone with glasses on their nose."

"What? what are you talking about?" Hunain glanced at Farjaad keeping his composure intact.

"You know what I am talking about...you are going to see Suhaina aren't you?"

For a second there was complete silence in the car. Taking a deep breath Hunain grabbed the steering wheel tightly. His feelings were still foreign to him but that didn't make him back out. He accepted it with whole heart.

"Yes, I am going to see her." The seriousness of his tone made Farjaad smile at his brother.

"Kab se chal raha hai ye sab?"

"Abhi shuru hua hai.."

"Maan gai?"

"Nahi mana lunga. nahi manay gi tou kahan jaegi."

"Insan bann Hunain. Araam se larki hai."

"Kuch nahi kar raha apki sali k sath don't worry. Lekin chashmish thori slow hai, usay pata hona chahyay k mein kya chahta hoon."

With that he stopped the car at Amal's house. Both the brothers saw the balcony door open and grinned at each other.

"Usdin tou bht keh raha tha I am not interested n all, ab kaisay dant dikha raha hai mujhay." Farjaad mocked Hunain and got a playful punch in reply. Hunain was excited to see Suhaina. He knew it was a bit of work but regardless he was attracted to the girl in the glasses so much that he just couldn't resist.

Entering the balcony both of them eyed the semi dark room. Hunain could see Suhaina clearly at the writing table. The table lamp was on illuminating whatever it is that she was writing while Amal was on her phone. Farjaad saw the locked door to her room and relaxed. The knock on the balcony door made both the sisters flinch in surprise. Suhaina turned around fast looking at the source while Amal got up from the bed. Astonishment covered both of their faces seeing the bothers standing their without a care in the world. Amal was the first to react and flew into Farjaad's arms while Suhaina felt blood drained from her body. Hunain was smiling at her like a cheshire cat. Immediately getting up from the chair she accidently knocked the lamp down and now it was completely dark in the room. Adjusting her eyes in the darkness she saw his silhouette moving towards her and she gulped.

..............................................................................................

Hiding her face in his chest Amal inhaled deeply. His cologne was not foreign to her now but a source of peace. Farjaad stood quietly with her in his arms rocking them back and forth.