Chapter 33

Don't forget to vote comment and share

Eid Mubarak :)

Love

Hareem

Daa ji's scream was so loud Farjaad thought that neighbours might hear him. Revealing to him the fact that his grandson was in fact in love with the enemies daughter was enough to give him a heart attack. Ego was another issue. If badly bruised it can cause toxicity in relationships, no matter what kind of relationship it is. Farjaad knew the impact before it came. He knew there will be a tsunami he has to face for that girl. His love for Amal knew no bounds.

"Out of this whole damn world you just had to choose her. Puri dunya chor k aik wohi mili thi?"  Zaka Afridi glared hard at his eldest son with disdain. His voice was calm but his demeanor said otherwise. Daa Ji on the other hand was trying to calm himself down after Farjaad told him about Amal.

"You were my pride Farjaad." Daa Ji stood up and started pacing around the room. Hasan and Hunain Affandi were sitting on the sofa. Hunain had a serious expression on his face while Hasan sat without a care in the world.

"For how long baba? for how long are we going to keep this up? and for what? marnay walon k sath mara nahi jata. And I am telling you it was all a misunderstanding. This is all baseless when nothing happened. Uncle Bilal never left phuppo. Someone tried to sabotage both of our families." Farjaad explained again. He explained the whole situation already but it seemed to him that no one was willing to listen specially his father. 

"Jo bhi hai, ab bht waqt guzar chuka hai." His father answered bluntly and Farjaad sighed in response.

"Exactly, thats what I am saying. A lot of time has passed already. Don't you want to end this? As far As I remember, both families were on good terms before the whole revenge thing." Hunain interjected taking his brothers side and Hasan raised his eyebrows at him trying to hide his smile. He knew Hunain was interested in Suhaina but his egoistic brother will never accept it. He didn't even confessed it to himself. Hasan almost shook his head smiling at Hunain taking Farjaad's side. 

"And what do you think their reaction will be after they get to know their daughter is involved with Affandi's?" Daa ji said directly to his grandson avoiding his son's eyes. 

"Her mother told her all of the truth that means they already know it all. There are just quite for obvious reasons. Itni purani dushmani chernay se behtar unho ne khamosh rehna samjha. They knew already that we'll never agree or believe them may be thats why they are silent about it till now." Farjaad stood up pacing around the room.

"Hum se poch k ishq farmaya tha kya beta?" Zaka Afridi taunted in a harsh tone.

"Daa ji, we can be the better people. Who knows how long our lives are. I don't want to fight. This is fruitless. And as far as Amal is concerned, that girl is the only one for me. I am irrevocably in love with her. There is no point in dragging this. I am not leaving her." Farjaad's tone was dripping with finality. There was no room for further argument.

"Uh there is one more thing...." Hasan showed his teeth to Daa ji and his father and got raised eyebrows in response from both.

"Now what?" Zaka Afridi looked at his youngest son in confusion while Hunain and Farjaad had the same expression on their faces.

"Uhh its not just Farjaad that's involved. Hunain likes the younger sister too." Hasan explained and a yell resonated through the room.

"What?!!" Hunain, Daa ji and Zaka Afridi all looked at Hasan in shock.  Hunain threw a cushion at Hasan which he dodged and Farjaad tried to hide the smile on his lips. Zaka Afridi's glare penetrated through Hunain's entire personality while Daa Ji looked like he was about to die from the bombshell Hasan just dropped. 

"What the hell!. He is lying. Aisa kuch nahi hai." Hunain tried to ease the environment trying to come out of the surprise. 

"Tum sab mil kar mujhay suli pe charha do aisa karo. Abhi tou Farjaad k jhatkay se hi nahi nikla tha k dosray sahabzaday ne bhi lutya dubo di." Zaka Afridi was about blow Hunain and Farjaad's brain out. He wanted to shoot both his sons. Knowing Farjaad was involved was enough.

"Baba ye jhoot bol raha hai. This is all fabricated. Hasan is a devil's spawn." Hunain wanted to yank Hasan's hair out who was trying to hide behind Farjaad.

"Beta you are all unfortunately my spawns." Zaka Afridi said clearly offended.

"I don't like her. I never claimed such a thing." Hunain yelled and tried to kick Hasan's shin. 

"Oh really, fine then I'll try to woo her." Hasan proposed a new idea and Hunain froze at the spot. The glare he gave Hasan was about to burn him alive.

The room was now silent as dead. Hunain stared at Hasan in astonishment. Three expressions at a time crossed his face.  Surprise, shock and anger. The change of expressions he had on his face was too fast for Hasan to comprehend when a loud smack was heard. Hunain smacked Hasan's head with full force and got his peshawari chappal off of his feet. Taking the slipper in his hand he ran after Hasan. Now Hasan was on the front running while Hunain was after him at full speed. 

"I will dig your grave today Hasan." Hunain yelled running after him.

"If you don't like her then I don't see the problem here Hunain." Hasan screeched like a girl whizzing past Zaka Afridi and then Farjaad.

Daa ji was witnessing the entire scene with an open mouth while Zaka Afridi had his head in his hands. 

.......................................................................................................

After an hour when everything settled Farjaad sat in between Hunain and Hasan. Hunain wanted to scratch his eyeballs out but Farjaad restrained him with a smile.

"Fine, if you are not interested then we won't pester you about it." Farjaad tried to calm him down but Hunain wasn't having any of it.

"I detest that girl lala." He responded gritting his teeth and Hasan rolled his eyes at him.

"I detested Amal too at first."

"That's different lala. You like Amal fine. But don't you both drag me into this. Mujhay Suhaina se koi matlab nahi hai." He said with finality and walked out of the room.

"Why is he so dumb and stubborn?" Hasan looked at Hunain's retreating figure while scratching his head and Farjaad smacked his head lightly.

"Chor do uska peecha Hasan. Leave him be. If he is saying he is not interested then may be we were wrong. Don't push it." Shaking his head at Hasan he walked out too. The matter was settled with his father and grandfather. He was more relaxed now and at ease. Now it was just Amal's parents that he had to convince.