Chapter 25

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love
Hareem

Standing at the window her gaze didn't flicker when the cool breeze touched her face. Her mind was running in a marathon where she just wasn't able to stop at one thought. His voice, his face, his apologies everything was haunting her. Every single thing was wired into her brain. She felt a bit guilty for hurting him earlier but her thoughts quickly changed when she remembered his revenge. Sighing deeply she closed her eyes and tried to break her train of thoughts.

She turned around only to be met with her aunt. Amal gasped at the sudden moment and closed her eyes again sighing.

"You scared me to death." She said in a low voice and her aunt smiled at her comfortingly.

"Sorry kid, didn't mean to. Can we talk?" She said while putting a hand on Amal's shoulder and taking her downstairs with her.

"Sure, all good at work?" Amal asked frowning and got a nod in response. Reaching the small lounge they say on a sofa and picked up the bowl of popcorn which her aunt recently made.

"It's about Farjaad and yes all is good at work." She answered and Amal's hand stopped midway going to the bowl. She knew her aunt knew about Farjaad after the stunt he pulled telling her about his revenge. She wanted to strangle him with her bare hands.

"I don't want to." Amal answered in an almost whisper directing her gaze on the floor.

"You can't keep running away Amal."

"That doesn't necessarily mean that I have to talk to him or about him."

" Yes but acknowledge the fact that you are mad at him and probably will be for a long time. I am just asking you not to run away from your feelings for him."

Amal looked bluntly at her aunt and sat straight this time saying,

" The only feeling I have for that man is absolute hate, there is nothing more."

"It's not true, you and I both know you just don't hate him. Amal it's ok to be angry at someone and still love them."

Her aunt was trying to reason with her knowing fully that no one knows about the affair at her home but she had hope that this family rivalry will come to an end on day.

" Aunty, it was my mistake loving someone so shitty and shallow, I forgot who and what he was for moment and it ended in a shit storm. It's my mistake, if anything I learned from it, I am not going to repeat it twice." Amal gritted her teeth this time trying to push the water back that threatened to come out of her eyes.

"He made a mistake and he is ready to rectify it, he apologized and was almost on his knees for you and he is still adamant on making things right. All I am saying is, give him a chance."

"When hell freeze over." Amal stood up and suddenly the door bell ranged.
She looked at the door frowning and then at the wall clock showing ten am.

Amal saw her aunt standing up and walking towards the door. Midway she turned around and politely said,

" He is here to talk, now don't throw anything at him and please just talk it out." With that she opened the door and there he stood in all his glory. Amal gritted her teeth when he smiled shortly at her aunt and entered the house. Glaring at him Amal turned around and went upstairs again.

" That was a silent protest right there." Her aunt said while looking upstairs and Farjaad nodded.

"She has every right to, I am ready for anything she throws my way. I am not letting go of my women." He answered in a determined tone and aunt smiled.

"That's the spirit."