Chapter 31

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love

Hareem

"You have got to help me, all of you and for God sake Hasan and Biya stop throwing food at each other. Be discreet about whatever you do because I don't want Amal going into shock, am I clear." Farjaad explained annoyed with Hasan and Biya's behaviour. They were gathered in a restaurant to make plans on "How to make Amal forgive Farjaad ."  Suhaina was as usual avoiding Hunain and he was doing his best staring at her while Hasan and Biya were about to tear apart each other.

"The family enmity was good, mujhay iss machar ko bardasht na karna parta." Biya mumbled grabbing the strap of her bag in her hand.

"How can you be so normal with this, we were enemies from the start, I don't think its going to be that easy." Suhaina said avoiding Hunain's eyes who made it his mission to bore a hole through the girls head. 

"Exactly, we were enemies Suhaina, not now. I am trying to make things right. Won't you help me? I just want to be with that girl, I am willing to go against the world for her." Farjaad raked a hand through his hair and released a sigh looking at Suhaina.

"Just remember if anything bad happens I am out, I don't want my sister to disown me. Ap k khatir apni behen ka dil nahi dukhaongi mein." Suhaina was the one closest to Amal and she knew this had destroyed her beyond words. She was not willing to take the risk at all.

"I am not asking you to hurt her, I am trying to lessen the pain, she is avoiding me." He said helplessly

"Seems like she is not the only one." Hunain mumbled glancing at Suhaina and this time she gave him a fierce glare. Hunain smirked at her challengingly and she gritted her teeth.

" I want to meet her. Suhaina, Biya convince her to see me." Farjaad responded avoiding Hunain's remark. Its been weeks since he heard her voice, it was making him restless.

"Goli maar daingi appi mujhay Farjaad bhai, I was never apart of this 'dushmani fiasco' and if I try to convince her for you, she'll definitely become my enemy." Biya explained fully well what her sister's reaction would be. 

"Biya please..."

"She'll listen to Suhaina appi..." Biya chimed putting it on Suhaina while Hasan gave her a hateful glare at her displaying all her teeth. Farjaad now looked at Suhaina who now had a 'deer caught in the headlights look on her face'.

"Wha...me? why throwing me under the bus Biya. Some sister you are.  Never, she'll disown me like I said. Iss dushmani k chakkar mae, meri saat janmon ki dushmani hojaegi meri behen se." She shook her head in a no.

"Then what do you expect, me and bhai to go there and convince her. Mind you bhai came with double handprints on his cheek after trying to convince her one day, I dont want the same on my face." Hasan retorted back at Suhaina while Farjaad cleared his throat and glared hard at Hasan on the handprint comment.

Everyone fell silent after his comment, this felt harder than it looked. Farjaad's stupidity was costing them a very human. They were trying not to hurt her emotions but at the same time they knew they had to somehow get her to listen to him.

"Fine, i'll try.." Suhaina grabbed the coffee mug sighing. She knew she was the only one who could make Amal see sense in every situation but she also knew she was risking a lot for Farjaad.

"Thank you.." Farjad smiled gratefully at Suhaina while Hasan stuck his tongue out at Biya.

"Farjaad bhai?" Biya whispered getting near Farjaad's ear and he leaned towards her with questioning eyes.