Chapter 30

Don't forget to  vote, comment and share

Love

Hareem

Days passed as the cat and mouse chase between Amal and Farjaad continued. No one was willing to  compromise or back out. It was final year, final semester and all of them were busy with exams. Amal engrossed herself in her studies while Farjaad continued both his studies and his advances towards Amal. Ignorance became her daily meal when it came to him. She went far away from him. Her timings to university were fixed. She came on a regular basis, was the first one to come to the class and the first one to leave it so that he couldn't come after her. She stopped sitting at the cafeteria so that he had no way to approach her. Instead of coming with a driver, she drove herself so that she doesn't have to wait for him and get hogged by Farjaad.

He was getting restless with everything. Exams started and all of his plans to pursue Amal went down the drain. It was the last day of exam when he finally saw her leaving and ran after her. She was fast enough to sit in her car and leave driving away when he decided it was too much. He took his phone out and dialed Hunain's number. He picked up after the second ring.

"Any luck?" Hunain asked getting out of the examination hall and Farjaad shook his head as if Hunain can see him through the phone.

"I don't know what to do, she is driving me crazy Hunain." He ran a hand through his messy hair inhaling deeply closing his eyes.

"I might have an idea but if you think its not ok you can just say no." Hunain finally came to where Farjaad was standing and disconnected the line looking at him face to face now.

"Anything..." Farjaad was desperate to make her listen to him, desperate for one last chance.

" We should talk to her sisters, get them to listen to us." Farjaad looked at Hunain in silence for a minute.

"Although I know it'll be a disaster but I am willing to try and you try not to kill Suhaina." 

"Not giving you a guarantee on that." Hunain made a face. He knew he and Suhaina will fight at some point. He knew both of them won't stand still unless they fight. On the other hand Hasan and Biya were another story.

.......................................................................................

Biya and Suhaina were waiting for the driver knowing fully well why thwie sister left early when Biya saw Hunain approaching them.

Imma scratch this harami's eyes out.. Biya mumbled while Suhaina looked at confusedly.

"What?" Suhaina asked when Biya motioned towards Hunain's large figure approaching them.

"Oh hell no, not him." Suhaina ignored his existence while Biya looked bluntly and bravely into his eyes as he stopped in front of them. Hunain also ignored Suhaina glancing at Biya.

"Can we talk?" After what Farjaad did, Hunain was keeping everything down a notch. No fights with Suhaina, no glares at her, nothing.

"What for?" Biya said in a bold voice while Hunain glanced at Suhaina's face. She was looking into her phone. He reverted his eyes to Biya's again.

"Its important..."

"No thanks." Biya answered not bothering to wait for him to say anything anymore.

Farjaad approached the trio listening to the conversation. He knew her sisters will never agree to talk easily so he thought to interfere among the conversation.

"Its about me and your sister. I just want you to listen for once." Farjaad butted in while Hunain dialed Hasan's number on his phone.

"There is nothing to listen to, what you did proved what we thought about you was right. There is already too much going on. This is futile." Biya answered and glared at Farjaad. Being the youngest she was the most spoiled one. She wanted to bang Farjaad's head on a wall.