Chapter 1

Salam and hello....Hope everyone is good...Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here is the first update..I am hoping you guys like it.Every character will be revealed as the story starts to progress.I would like to thank @chahat42 for this beautifully amazing cover..Girl you nailed it..I love the cover ..hope you guys like it too.

The updates will be slow ,i am informing you all already.Please don't mind.

Don't forget to vote comment and share and make this human happy.

I am also posting the cover at the end of the chapter.Hope you like it.

Love

Hareem :)

The clock struck 7 in the morning and the whole mansion got filled with life.It was an utter chaos in Afridi mansion in the morning.The kids were running here and there to prepare for college and universities while the ladies were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Daa Ji sat in the dining hall waiting for the younger generation to come for breakfast with a news paper in his hand.

Afridi Mansion was filled with colours.Daa ji had three sons and one daughter.All of them were married and had kids .First one was Zaka Afridi,he was the eldest son of Daa ji and he had three sons.Farjaad Afridi,Hunain Afridi and Hassan Afridi .

Then there was Yusha Afridi he had two kids.One son and one daughter.Mamoon and Saira .

Third one was Ibtihaaj Afridi ,he had two sons and two daughters.Azlaan and Azaan and Sandal and Samara.

Daa Ji's wife died two years back from a heart attack ,it was two years but he still felt it like it was yesterday.Daa ji was a calm man but very intelligent and smart too.He tried to take wise decisions all his life.

The Afridi family was a well known one.They were the richest in town and they also had acres of land in the village,they were basically billionaire's.Money was never a problem for them.Their kids were studying in highly reputable institutes but they never forgot their family system, their limits, their boundaries and their religion.

By now everyone was on the dining table ,loud clattering of the cutlery could be heard clearly from outside the dining hall.

"Bibi jan ,my breakfast please" Hasan Afridi's loud voice was heard as he came into the room in a hurry and kissed his mother's cheek.All three brothers called their mother Bibi jan.They heard it from everyone's mouth when they were small so they picked it up easily.Hassan Afridi was a happy go lucky person and was very spoilt by his family.He was the only one who made Farjaad Affandi smile who was according to everyone allergic to smiles.But somehow Hassan Affandi made him smile sometimes.

Hassan sat down and all the elders smiled at his gestures.He was always in a hurry,right now he was late for his class.

"I am late for my class" He said stuffing his face with breakfast while Hunain gave him a disgusted look.

"Go easy on it,you'll choke yourself on it". Hunain said and Hassan ignored.

"Hasan beta you are always in a hurry" Bibi jan scolded him lightly but he didn't noticed.

"Bibi jan don't you know when Hassan lala was born (lala means brother) the doctors said 'congratulations hurry hui hai". Sandal said while sipping her tea.

(Congratulations,hurry is born)

A roof shattering laughter was heard after that as everyone took the sentence to their own level of understanding.

Hasan galred at Sandal and she stuck her tongue out at him.Hunian Affandi patted him on his back smiling and he huffed like a kid.

"Where is Farjaad"? Zaka Afridi asked about his eldest and most beloved son who was very close to his heart .Hunain was about to answer when a deep rough voice ranged in everyone's ears.