Chapter 26

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

love

Hareem

Running upstairs she wanted to shut the door when he immediately stuck his foot  in between and put a hand to push the door. Amal pushed it from the inside yelling.

"Go to hell Farjaad, there is nothing to talk about." She said venomously and tried harder to shut the door. She had enough of his craziness, first revenge and now forgiveness. She wasn't even able to absorb his revenge plot properly and he started asking for another chance. Everything was still fresh and heavy on her mind. She wanted to yank her hair out of frustration.

"Just talk to me please. Whatever punishment you have in store for me I am all up for it. Amal just once please.." He begged while trying to keep the door open. She was getting tired of holding the door against him he knew and he did not want to waste this one chance.

Amal stopped trying to shut the door and took a deep breath trying to put herself to ease. Her breaths were coming in short pants due to all the pressure she applied against the door and him. She was beyond angry at this point.

"You have five minutes after that you will leave me alone forever and never show me your face again."  Her red eyes were screaming at him to leave her alone but Farjaad being Farjaad never listened to anybody but himself. He was adamant on making things right with her.

He entered the room nodding at her and took the chair in the corner of the room while Amal stood beside the open window. She purposely tried not to sit in front of him as if he will snatch her away with  him if she did.

"I am a moron, a scoundrel but I know what I want. I know there is no reason for you to forgive me but you are in love with me that much i know. And Amal I am never leaving my women as long as i live. Take as much time as you need. Think as much as you want but I am not backing out of this." He completed the sentence looking at her with conviction and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Ye bakwas mein pehlay bhi sunn chuki hoon Farjaad Affandi. Tumhain kya lagta hai mein bar bar tumharay hathon bewaqoof banon gi. Tumhari wajah se mera sab mitti mae mil gaya aur tum kehtay ho tumko mujh se mohabbat hai? Ye tou aisay hogaya k mein tumhain dobara bandoq aur goli pakra doon aur kahon ao Farjaad mar do mujhay. Tumahary liyay hoga mazakh meray liyay ghalti se sab kuch tha. Agar tumhain ye pata chal jae k mein kitni nafrat karti hoon tum se tou tum ye bakwas hi na karo mujh se." Looking straight into his eyes she retorted back in a harsh voice. Farjaad sat calmly listening to every word she said. He knew she has to get it all out otherwise there  was no chance for him.

" Tumhain nafrat karna hai tum karo, tumhain baddua deni hai, de do. Mujhya kos lo sab kuch karlo lekin mera wada hai mein ye sab theek karunga. Mein peechay hatnay walon mein se nahi hoon. Aur na tumko chornay ka hosla hai mujh mae. Meri zidd ka tou pta hai na tumhain?" He said while his features never gave any expression away.

"Tum dhamki de rahay ho mujhay? Aur han theek kaha tum ne tumko sirf zidd hi hai ye sab sirf zidd mae akar hi tou kr rahay ho tum." Moving forward a step she wanted to bang his head in a wall.

"Tum ghalat samajh rahi ho. I didnt mean it like that." He stood up too and tried to take a step towards her when she took one back.

 Farjaad stopped right there and sighed looking at the naïve beauty in front him. Regret suddenly washed over his features when he saw what he did to that girl. Cursing himself he looked at her soft features again.

"Pakistan chalo Amal." He knew she will throw something at him on his sudden demand but somehow his mood suddenly changed and now he wanted to irritate her just to see that flash of anger in her eyes. The women was beautiful when she was angry, she looked like a mad kitten. he thought and almost smiled.

"Mein kaheen nahi jaongi." She looked at him with hatred and went to the door when he said.

"Mein yahan tak tumharay peechay asakta hoon tou tumhain wapis bhi le k jasakta hoon." He answered determinedly and she turned around furiously walking towards him.

"Mein tumhari noukar nahi hoon k jo dil chaha karwa liya mujh se. Kaheen nahi jaongi matlab nahi jaongi." She looked into his eyes blatantly and  he smirked, 'there it is', he thought looking into her eyes. That's what he wanted to see, fury instead of sadness in her orbs. 

Farjaad looked at her silently for a moment and took a step towards her. He knew what he was about to do will probably earn him a hard slap but he was still adamant on doing it. He circled a ahnd around her waist and yanked her forward. Amal gasped while holding onto his shoulders for support. She could feel his hard and toned shoulders under her hands and she blushed slightly. Trying to push him away she gritted her teeth.

"What do you think you are doing?"  She asked him angrily while trying to herself out of his grip but he was way too strong for her. Still she was trying and failing.

"Tumko baat samajh nahi ati na." He said near her ear in a low voice and Amal shivered.

"Seriously Farjaad I will kill you, let go of me." Amal said trying to push hardly at his shoulders but he didnt budged.

"You will listen to me calmly and I'll leave you, ok?" He asked as if talking to a kid but she wasn't having any of it.

"Calmly my foot." Furiously she slapped his shoulder hard and he smiled a bit.

"Its fruitless Amal, don't tire yourself love." He whispered near her face and she stilled. Farjaad gave her another small smile and looked bluntly into her eyes. For some reason she blushed. Tiring herself she took deep breaths calming herself down. She knew how he was, he won't let go of her unless she listens to him. Panting she removed her hands from his shoulders and clenched her fists hard glaring at him.

His fingers were making a circular pattern at her waste, they were so close Amal could feel his breath.

"That's it, calm down." He repeated and she threw daggers at him with her eyes.

"Now that you are behaving like a good girl, I'll tell you that I have your passport and you will come with me to Pakistan otherwise I am gonna take you over my shoulder screaming ok?" He said as if it was the most normal thing in the world and Amal's eyes went wide with horror.

"What?" She screeched and tried to free herself again. 

"How do you have my passport?" She asked thrashing and he sighed looking at the girl in his arms again .

" I have my ways.." His tone made her think when did she become so irresponsible leaving her things openly like that.

"Give it back."

"Not until you agree to come with me and get a ticket to the same flight."

"I am not going back."

"Then I am not returning it back. Good luck living in Australia for a while." With that he kissed her cheek with a loud smack and she gasped as he left her and eventually the room leaving her in a plethora of thoughts. Amal gritted her teeth while looking at door from where he just left and ran after him downstairs.