Chapter 28

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love

Hareem

Constant ringing of the phone was giving her a headache. He was persistent. She gave him that. Avoiding his calls for a week did not change anything in his behaviour. His calls were as consistant as his nature, his countless texts that he sent her were now driving her nuts.

"Kya masla hai?" Annoyed she picked up the call the seventh time her phone screeched. She wanted to strangle that man for his besharmi, beyhudgi and bravery after everything that he did. 

"Kahan theen?" He asked in a deep voice as if it was the most common thing among them.

"Jahannum mae, tumhain issay kya?" She was usually very soft spoken but the way he hurt her made her into something else she wasn't and that feeling was coiling around her.

"Itna ghussa...?" He asked casually laying down on his bed. Another pillow was placed on his chest and he was staring at the ceiling.

"Mera peecha chor do Farjaad."

"Kuch aur mang lo Amal, de dunga."

"Sirf tum se rehai chahyay."

"Zindagi bhar ka sath hai, rehai nahi milay gi."

"Itni buri kismat nahi hai meri k zindagi bhar tumhain aur tumharay uss khandan ko jhelun mein."

"Bohut pyar se rakhunga mein sachi."

"Bhar mae jao tum aur cholay mae jae tumhara pyar.  Jan chor do meri."

"Mout tak peecha karunga tumhara, itni asaani se nahi chorna meine."

"Tou phir jaldi mar jao".

" Tumharay liyay jan hazir hai tum hath tou thamo mera."

"Aik baar thama tha, zalalat mili thi."

There was utter silence after that. They both felt the suffocation around them. They were at the brink of losing themselves.

"Ab ki dafa tum jan se maar dena mujhay jo kuch ghalat ho tou. Tum suno tou sahi ai baar. Mein sab theek kardunga. Ye khandani dushmani khatam hojaegi. Sab theek hojaega."

"Mein puri zindagi jang nahi lar sakti tumharay khandan mae."

"Tou phir meray sath mout k kuwain mae motorcycle chala lena, tum peechay beth jana mein khandan walon se bacha k le jaonga."

"Its fruitless to talk to you." With that she disconnected the line and rested her head on the wall. A buzz of her phone made her look at it, furrowing her brows she opened the text.

"Aj tumko khaub mae dekhna chahta hoon, ijazat nahi lunga bas ajaonga."

Beyghairat insan jan hi nahi chorta.....

Buzz....

Another text, she sighed opening it.

"Muskura do, mujhay neend nahi aigi warna"

Buzz...

"Nahi mano gi tou khaub mae akar hath nahi chorna meine."

Buzz...

"Acha suno, aik baat kehni thi...."

Buzz...

"Choro nahi kehta phir ghussay mae phulan devi ban jaogi."

Buzz...

"Acha suno, aik baat kehni thi..."

Buzz....

"Batao wafa mae pyar hota hai ya pyar mae wafa?"

Buzz....

"Jab tum dekhti hona mujhay tou aisa lagta hai dunya ruk si gai ho jaisay..."

Buzz....

"Jaisay gehra sukoot ho, jisay soi girnay ki awaz bhi dhamakay jaisi ai. Jab tum dekhti ho tou lagta hai khamoshi cheekti hai Amal."

By now her face was drenched with tears. She hiccupped reading his texts. her grip was so tight on the phone that her knuckles turned white.

Buzz....

"Ansu saaf karo warna wahan ajaonga mein."

Amal was now hysterically crying. She sat on the floor with her phone in her hand. He was breaking her walls again but she did not had it in her to trust him again.

Not at all

Buzz...

"Acha ab nahi kar raha tang, ansu tou saaf karo."

Buzz...

"Goodnight."

After crying for an hour she got up, washed her face and laid down on her bed. She was emotionally exhausted. He was trying to break the shackles around her heart again but the security this time was ten folds stronger and still she felt weak. This man always made her feel weak.

Staring at the roof for hours she started to get sleepy, a faint buzz of her phone made her open her eyes slightly. Opening the text she saw it for a minute silently and just like that peace erupted in her like a volcano closing her eyes to a peaceful slumber.

The faint light of her phone illuminated his text in the dark room saying, "I love you."