Chapter 14

Don't forget to vote , comment and share

 Avoid the errors

Stay Home, Stay Safe #COVID19

Much Love

Hareem

P.S  Amazingly mesmerizing and beautiful "Chapp Tilak " by Abida Parveen and Rahat Fateh Ali, Coke Studio" on the top... Enjoy :)

Shrill bell rang loudly making the hoard of students to rush outside as the class ended. Last class  always made her edgy. She was almost always the first one to run out of the class and straight to home. Amal loved being in her room , among her books which always made Suhaina cringe at her.

The class was crowded and she was late today so she got the last bench to sit. And now she was trying to get past the crowd of insane students who all went out like it was a jail cell.

Adjusting her bag on her shoulder she put her phone inside the pocket of her jeans without realizing who was standing directly behind her back.

Almost all the students were out of the class now when she heard someone behind her.

"In a rush sweet cheeks?" She gasped turning around and glared at the man in front of her. 

She stood silently glaring at him as anger started to build inside her.

The staring match between them was intense where he looked like he was looking at something very precious while she looked like she was about to bitch slap him.

Without bothering to give him an answer she turned around and went to the door of the now empty classroom but he was fast. In a blur moment he went to the door and locked it from inside and stood with his back towards it. Now facing her he gave her a lazy grin.

He was looking relaxed in a white fitted shirt and blue jeans. His eyes were stuck in hers .  Amal looked at him in astonishment . The moment she realized what happened fury replaced astonishment on her face.

"What the hell do you think you are doing ?" Her voice was vary of emotions and her tone made him smile at her again.

She was angry alright..always angry at him.

He stood silent just staring at her. His eyes were screaming the words he wasn't saying yet. Amal gulped and repeated her question.

Silence

Him

Silence

Her

Silence

Them

Seconds passed standing like that..just utter and deafening silence surrounded them both.

"What are you trying to do Farjaad?" The shakiness of her voice this time made him sigh. Releasing a breath he moved towards her and she moved back.

"I want to talk" , plain and simple he described and stood in front her . The wall behind Amal gave him an advantage. She was trapped now, nice and easy.

He stood like a mountain in front of her but she stood her ground never looking away from his eyes. She was not the one to back down.

"Like I said I am not interested" she said in a firm voice with no traces of humor or shakiness this time whatsoever.

Farjaad leaned towards her a little and she gritted her teeth in annoyance. Her nails were now digging into her palms as sweat made its way on the nape of her neck.