Chapter 29

Dont forget to  vote, comment and share

Love

Hareem

Amal knew Farjaad would never give her the passport back unless she agrees to go back. Fuming she said yes to go back. Her aunt had an argument with Farjaad regarding his 'convincing methods' for Amal'. He clearly did not want to back out or listen to anyone for that matter. He wanted her back. In all the storm Amal's hatred grew from a hill to a mountain. She started detesting him absolutely. The pain in her eyes was always there to haunt him to no end.

She took her passport back from him and came back to Pakistan taking the first available flight while Farjaad followed suit. Explaining the situation to Suhaina and Biya was another thing. Biya had a fit of rage while Suhaina wanted to kill Hunain in return for some odd reason. All in all it was a full fledged war among six of them.

Turning the pages of her book Suhaina glanced at her elder sister who was drenched in her own thoughts. Her eyes were devoid of emotion and the plainness of her expression made Suhaina fume and sad at the same time. She wanted to strangle Farjaad. She was also scared of what will happen if any elder in the family got a whiff of it. Biya was scrolling on her phone when she suddenly saw Amal's phone vibrating. Glancing at Amal she knew she  won't pick up the call. Biya took a breathe and went towards the buzzing gadget, looking at screen her ears turn red. Farjaad calling was enough to make her mood sour again.

Picking up the call she put the phone to her ear silently. 

"Amal?" Farjaad's voice from the other end made her furious, glancing at her sister she answered.

"She doesn't wanna talk, what's the point in calling. The revenge quota wasn't high enough for you that now you are again making her life a living hell." Her comment was met with silence for a few seconds until he realized Amal wasn't the one who picked up the call.

"Who is this?" 

"None of your business. Apnay kaam se kaam rakhain aur dobara call mat karyay ga jitna ap ne kardiya hai wohi kafi hai aik zindagi mae na bhulanay ko." With that she disconnected the line and threw the phone on the table. Amal looked at Biya and called her,

"Biya, idhar ao."

"Jee?" Biya sat on the grass like an obedient kid gazing at her sister like a lost puppy.

"Ab call ai tou mat uthana."

"Appi meine uska mu tor dena hai Harami ka."

"Biya language..."

"Kya language appi, wo koi achi language deserve karta hai kya? ap mat bholain usnay kya kiya hai, iss tarha kon karta hai. I am gonna push him off of a 16th story building so that he breaks every part of his body bara aya Hatim Tai."

"She is right appi, you should just give him a shut up call." Suhaina spoke for the first time.

"You have no idea how many times I did that. He just doesn't budge." With that she picked up her phone and went inside the house leaving her sisters in the freshly mowed lawn.

........................................................................................................................

University was crowded again after the semester break. Students were chattering in the cafeteria, the smell of food lingered in the air. Almost all the tables were full. Amal sat alone with a book in her hand and an apple for lunch. She was too engrossed that she didn't notice someone's eyes on her. Farjaad sat in the middle of the cafeteria admiring her beauty silently from afar. He knew she will not eat again. He was getting concerned with her unhealthy habit of skipping lunch. Her jawline was becoming prominent day by day by skipping meals and it made him restless.

Amal noticed the scraping of a chair and glanced up at him. Putting the plate of biryani he sat in front of her and demanded her attention with his fixed gaze on her face.

She fixed her eyes on her book again avoiding him at all costs. This was her new policy to  avoid him as much as she can. Silence was the best answer to his advances according to her.

The smell of biryani invaded her nostrils as she avoided the plate he came with and sat in front of her.

"Khao isay Amal." He ordered and got no response as if she wasn't even there. The silence between them hung in the air prominently as her hatred for him.

"Amal isay khatam karo, or I am not letting you go to your next class."

No answer

When he met with silence again he took a deep breath closing his eyes in irritation and got up from his place. Taking the chair  next to her now, he sat there with spoon filled with biryanii in his hand.

"Khao isay warna khila dunga sab k samnay."

Still no answer...

She was avoiding him like the plague when he huffed grabbing her chair with one hand and dragging her towards him in one swift move. Amal dropped the book gasping in shock.

"Khao isay..."

"Mera tamasha mat banao..."

"Tamasha tab banay ga jab mein zabardasti khilaonga. Save us both the trouble, khao isay."

"Tumhara masla kiya hai, mein bhooki marjaon tumko kya?"

"Masla bht bara hai, tum pehlay khao."

Gritting her teeth in annoyance she tried to get up when he suddenly grabbed her small hand in his large one and made her sit again.

"Hath choro, sab dekh rahay hain farjaad, ab tou baksh do mujhay."

"Tum ye khao mein chala jaonga, koi kuch nahi kahay ga mein betha hoon na yahan."

Glaring hard at him she took the spoon from his hand and ate silently. When she was about to leave he said..

"Pura khatam karo, aik spoon mae koi kamal nahi hojaega."

"Tum hadd se barh rahay ho Farjaad." She said in a low voice.

"Tum ne abhi dekha hi kya hai meray sath, chup chap khao warna class bunk hojaegi." He was giving glares to people who were staring in their direction. 

Warm water caressed her eyes and she blinked hard to push the tears back. He was staring at her face memorizing every feature when she defeatedly took the spoon and starting eating hurriedly.

"Araam se khao." Another order and she chew the morsel harshly without looking at him.

Hunain saw the whole scene silently almost smiling at his brother and shook his head getting up and leaving the cafeteria.