Chapter 34

The room was filled with the sound of pen clicking and computer typing endlessly as all the workers individually work. Tiffany sat at her desk trying her best to complete her things that was assigned not long ago by her boss's assistant. Her eyes scanned through the document, taking notes of the amount of items that the company had sold over the past month.

Suddenly, her concentration was shattered by a hand that was waved in front of her face. As an instinct, the girl recoiled her head and looked up, trying to find out who disturbed her.

Seeing the person infront of her, she mentally cursed in irritation. Her eyebrows arched and frowned showing the fact that she's clearly annoyed.

"Hello Tiffany." The person greeted and she just wanted to puke so bad it hurts.

"Hello Jokwon-shi." Tiffany replied shortly, trying not to sound rude or intimidating. This guy standing in front of her was Jokwon, her colleague. He has this extremely annoying personality that can really try people's patience. Whenever he walks, his butt sways in a girly manner and sometimes, Tiffany's confused if he's actually a man or a banana.

That's not the reason why she dislike him so much. It's because this guy seems like he's trying to flirt with her but it's really not working. He always does this creepy smile to her whenever he walks pass her, probably thinking he's doing a job seducing her. They've only met for a short period of time but Jokwon somehow decided to start talking to Tiffany informally without even asking for her permission. He follows her almost everywhere and even switched his desk next to hers.

It's hell to sit next to him. He disturbs her almost everywhere single second.

Tiffany tried to concentrate on reading her work, and noting down but the fact that Jokwon is still standing infront of her sets her into discomfort. She clicked her tongue and looked up again, Jokwon was just standing there, looking at her dreamily, with a creepy smile. Tiffany's eyes took in his face, and she knitted her eyebrows together to express her obvious confusion.

"How can I help you?" She said and dropped her pen to cross her arms on her chest. Around her, there was silence and she looked around to see that everybody was gone. She looked at the clock and noticed it was 5 minutes passed lunch time. She tunred her face back to the boy standing in front of her.

"Well...it's lunch time. Wanna go eat something together?" Jokwon leaned his hip onto Tiffany's desk and whipped his hair to the side. This is what he does to her every time.

Every.

Single.

Time.

He would always call her to have lunch but she would always reject him. She knew she was being probably too mean but she can't help it. She can't stand a minute near Jokwon.

"Umm...I think I have to finish all of these work. Sorry." Tiffany gave a forced smile and looked back to her note pad. She pretended like she was writing something and when she peeked up, he was gone. Tiffany heaved out a heavy sigh and laid back into her chair.

Gosh. This guy is really something.

She shook her head and pulled out her phone to call Taeyeon. That girl told her this morning that she had some photoshoot to do today. Taeyeon was turning busy than before. She could see it. That's why she told Taeyeon to not pick her up from work but that stubborn girl wouldn't listen.

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon." Tiffany greeted, her lips curving up at the voice of Taeyeon's voice.

"Are you busy?" Tiffany asked and began spinning the pen in her hand.