Chapter 40

Taeyeon bit the inside of her mouth, hard, as she trailed behind the younger girl. Let's just say, a lot of things were on her mind. Her eyes mindlessly trailed down to the sexy butt before her. It's something she always does if she were to walk behind Tiffany. Like she said, "Once a pervert, forever a pervert."

"Oh gosh Tiffany!" A deep manly voice came out of nowhere. Tearing her naughty eyes from her favorite view, her sight landed on a man running to them with arms spread wide open. She witnessed Tiffany running towards the man and enveloped in an embrace.

"Hey Leo. How's everybody?" Even if it was in Engrish , she could still understand it. Taeyeon stood awkwardly near those two, moving her eyes around the airport, inspecting other people while they got engaged into a mind-blowing Engrish conversation Taeyeon could barely comprehend.

She later on pulled her attention back to the mysterious man, questions filling up her mind after seeing how close he was to Tiffany.

A friend? Pobably.

A close or childhood friend? Maybe.

An e-ex b-boyfriend? Crap.

Oh wait. Maybe her brother?

Taeyeon mentally facepalmed herself as she finally got a good look of the guy. It was pretty ok to believe that he could be Tiffany's brother. His name was Leo right? She kinda did remember Tiffany mentioning that name earlier on the plane. He had quite surprisingly similar features to Tiffany. Especially how his eyes would turn into crescents like Tiffany whenever he smiles. By then, she was sure that he's Tiffany's brother, at the age around his late twenties or early thirties.

I wonder if all the Hwangs have eyesmiles...

She pictured herself walking into a house greeted by faces etched with eyesmiles. Somehow the uneasy feelings inside her subsided for a second.

I wonder if our kids would have eyesmiles too...Aish dang it Taeyeon. Stop thinking too far!

The girl scolded herself for her stupid good for nothing imagination but instantly became rigid when she saw Tiffany's brother turned his attention to her with his twinkling smile. Her heartbeat fastened and she felt He palms began to sweat under The man's gaze. With a lot of effort, she squeezed a small tight smile back at him.

"Leo. This is Taeyeon. Taeyeon. This is my annoying brother, Leo." Tiffany introduced.

"Ahhh. The one you've been telling us about everytime we Skype to you? That Korean friend who cooks well? Who sings well. Who does everything perfectly?" Leo said with a teasing grin and Taeyeon caught Tiffany's shocked flushed face. That caught Taeyeon off guard too. Did Tiffany really say those things to her siblings?

"Zip it." Taeyeon turned her face back to Tiffany and raised an eyebrow. Zip? Zip what? There's nothing to zip here. She looked at her luggage and saw that it was already a zipped. What does Tiffany want to be zipped? Curse her poor 'Engrish' skills. She made a mental note to improve her English skills when she gets back to Korea. Having a Korean-American girlfriend is totally necessary to learn English.

"Aww. C'mon Tiffany. I'm just having fun right Taeyeon?" Taeyeon's eyes widened as big as golf balls when she felt Leo flung an arm around her shoulder. Her body froze and she held her breath. How could it be so natural to do that and act like it's nothing? She shifted her eyes to Tiffany who was having her mouth open looking perplexed.

"YAH!" Tiffany slapped Leo's arm away from Taeyeon and stood between Taeyeon and Leo. Taeyeon exhaled, feeling better.

"Leo. She's from Korea. Don't do things like that. It's freaky." Tiffany crossed her arms and knitted her eyebrows.