Chapter 56

Tiffany's heart swelled when their lips touched and when Taeyeon stated against her lips to shut up, she did shut up for real. Her eyes never left Taeyeon's face although the girl had already proceeded to drive.

Tiffany lifted her fingers and caressed her lips gently, feeling giddy and extremely bubbly from the kiss. A smile came across her face as she kept staring. She missed Taeyeon dearly and with just that tiny physical contact, she realized how much she's longing for her touch and how much she's missed Taeyeon's warmth. Okay she might be exaggerating, it hasn't been that long.

"Stop staring at me like that." Taeyeon broke the silence, throwing a quick glance at Tiffany.

"Why can't I stare at my own girlfriend?" The rain has stopped now as they both drove on the streets on Seoul to god-knows-where.

"No one ever said you can't." Tiffany could tell that Taeyeon has cooled down a bit so she decided to ask again.

"Where are we going Taetae?" Tiffany thought using the cute nickname would cheer Taeyeon up and end her anger officialy.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Taeyeon stopped at a red light and turned her head to Tiffany, her hand propped on the steering wheel.

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and it was safe to say she was ok now. Tiffany noticed it and decided to play around with her smart replies.

"Why should I listen to someone who's shorter than me?" Tiffany stuck out her tongue and screamed when Taeyeon suddenly reached out and tickled her.

"What did you just say?!"

"Hahahahhaha Tae! Stop!" Tiffany was gasping for air and Taeyeon only stopped when the car behind them started blaring the horn.

"Whoops shit." Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh and resumed her driving. Her lips were pulled up really wide.

"Hm...Fany-ah I missed you and I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions like that just now..." The midget scratched her head and threw a glance at Tiffany who was smiling ear to ear.

"It's ok baby. It's ok."

"And...I'm sorry for not texting last night I just got home and I did see your voice message. I was so glad you sent me something." The older girl's hand searched for Tiffany's and she raised it up to her lips.

"I didn't know I fell asleep listening to your voice." She kissed Tiffany's once. Twice. Thrice.

"Well, we're here now."

Tiffany looked out the window and realized the place at once. Taeyeon brought her to the cherry blossom's park.

She looked out the window, the orange lamp posts casting shadows on the trees. The pink leaves weren't pink under the tangerine light. Her eyes followed one single leaf as it flew down onto the grass in a zig zag motion.

Tiffany tore her eyes off the window and returned to Taeyeon, which was watching her with a little smile on her dainty lips.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Remember the first time we came here?" Taeyeon questioned, her eyes dancing under the starry sky. Tall towering trees stood by the path they walked, securing them from the world.

Tiffany nodded her head and her mind did a mini flashback to their first time here. Her eyes turned into crescents and her hold on Taeyeon's hand tightened.

"I wonder where's that tree we planted." Tiffany swing their intertwined fingers back and forth as she started to skip.

"Why is my princess so hyper?" Taeyeon suddenly wrapped her arms around Tiffany and picked her up, catching Tiffany off guard.