Chapter 33

It was Monday once again as Taeyeon opened the door to her shared apartment with Sunny and walked into the living room. Her stomach roared and she looked at her watch to see why. It was already 2 p.m. and she haven't eaten anything since morning. Her eyes roamed around the place and noticed Sunny was watching the TV.

"I thought you have work to do." She said, her voice ringing over the place. Hearing the voice, Sunny turned her head and quickly muted the TV.

The girl stood up and threw the remote onto the couch. "Nah. I had today off for unknown reason. Our boss is so freaking kind."

"Are you sure? Maybe he's just trying to hit on you or something." Taeyeon muttered and slapped Sunny's bottom before walking into the kitchen.

"Yah! He's above 50 for god's sake." Sunny defended and followed Taeyeon into the kitchen.

"Not surprised. You always attract old men." Taeyeon opened the fridge and a big smile spread across her face seeing something she loves.

"Not funny Kim Taeyeon."

"Yes it is Lee Soonkyu." Taeyeon took the box of vanilla ice cream from the fridge but it was snatched by Sunny.

"I bought this. You can't eat it without my permission." Sunny held the box close. Taeyeon stared in disbelief at her best friend.

"Sharing is caring." Taeyeon pouted as her eyes trailed to the ice cream. She had been craving for ice cream and now, she can already feel herself drooling.

"No. Unless you take what you said back." Sunny huffed.

"Take what back?" Taeyeon slouched her shoulders down, feeling tired from Sunny's game.

"Take what you said about the thing that I attract only old men."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she exhaled. "Fine. I take it back. May I have your ice cream now?"

"No. You just rolled your eyes." Sunny said and Taeyeon frowned, raising one of her eyebrows.

"So?"

What in the world does she want?

"You have to roll them back."

"You have got to be kidding."

"Nope. Now roll them back or else I'll eat all of this ice cream." Sunny demanded. Taeyeon stared at her friend for a long time before finally giving in. She rolled her eyes back and Sunny handed the ice cream to her woth a massive grin.

"Good kid." Sunny patted Taeyeon's head but Taeyeon immediately slapped her hand away.

The blonde rushed to the drawers and pulled out a spoon before going to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Last night you slept at Tiffany's right?" Sunny questioned, joining Taeyeon.

"Yep." Taeyeon answered shortly, too busy stuffing her mouth.

Sunny watched her and shook her head. "You know. You should just pack your things and go live with Tiffany."

Taeyeon chuckled, her shoulders going up and down. "That's a good idea. But I don't want to leave you alone because you might cry." Taeyeon teased.

"Where did you go all morning?" Sunny said changing the topic.

"Oh. My manager called me so I just went to the studio all morning." Taeyeon shrugged nonchalantly.

It was true. Since morning, her manager rang her right after she dropped Tiffany at work. They discussed about her next few songs and even gave her a few samples of her tracks. Her eyes trailed to the papers that was folded beside her, containing the lyrics. She even had the power to change and edit the lyrics. It's amazing.