Chapter 16

"URGHHHHH STRESSS!!" Taeyeon screamed as she continuously pounded her head on her desk. It was Saturday and Taeyeon was trying hard to stuff all the words into her small brain. Monday will be the final test. THE BIG TEST. "THE TEST OF MISERY" as what Taeyeon had always called it. And being the lazy ass she is she just started to revise today. That makes only one more day left.

"These stuff aren't even necessary in everyday life!" Taeyeon mumbled as she flipped through the thin pages.

"Teaching about cells.....are you planning for me to become a cellothropist? And now what the fuck am I saying? I'm even making up my own words! Look at what you've done to me YOU STUPID BOOK!!!!" Taeyeon screamed and threw the book onto the floor which made it flip to a certain unit.

Unit 4: Reproduction

Taeyeon stood frozen as she stared at the laying book. A pervy grin slowly crawled onto her lips as she tiptoed to the book.

"Kekekeke." She picked it up and scanned over the context.

"Now this is what we're talking about!" She muttered and sat back down on her chair, etching every word about the unit into her brain. She gave a sly smirk as she reread the parts with the word 'sex' in it again and again. Just then her door flung open and Sunny walked in. Taeyeon jerked and quickly shut the book not wanting Sunny to know she's a perv. She placed the book under her butt and smiled innocently.

"What's up Sunny?" Taeyeon asked sweetly giving a big smile. Sunny stood at the doorway with a raised eyebrow.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that Kim?"

"Eh? Why me?"

"Well....you've been screaming like crazy just now. And what is up with you these day? Always screaming right in the morning?" Sunny asked, still in bed hair.

"Because of you, I've been scolded by many of our neighbors. That one time I had to say that you were constipated so you had to scream to force the poop out."

"Ewwwww. You just ruined my pride!" Taeyeon commented and cringed her face. Sunny rolled her eyes. "I had no better reason."

"You could've just said I was in pain or something!" Taeyeon smarty said and crossed her arms.

"Well...that's part of what I said. You being constipated basically means you were having pain in your butt." Sunny retorted and have a lets-see-you-beat-that face.

Taeyeon made a disgusted face. "You were just being mean."

"You do know that our neighbors are all old people right? Old people hate loud annoying noises. And you do not wanna see them mad." Sunny babbled and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Why do you know so much about old people? Oh yeah I forgot.....you're one of them." Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

"I heard that."

"It was meant to be heard." Taeyeon snapped back and they glared at each other, electricity passing through their intense stare.

"Fine. The next time you make stupid loud noises again, I won't cover up for you and I'll just let that grandpa next door come visit you with a butcher knife. Sounds nice Kim?" With that Sunny walked out with a smug smile.

"What an ass." Taeyeon grumbled as she glared daggers at Sunny's back.

"I heard that!" Sunny's voice hollered from the hallway and Taeyeon rolled her eyes again.

Just as Sunny went out, Taeyeon took the book out from under her butt and placed it on the desk. Seeing books remind her of Tiffany again.

"Ahhh I miss you" she mumbled and an idea came into her mind. It was Saturday so Tiffany shouldn't be working. Perfect. Tiffany can help her revise!