Lying

Draco's pov
........................

Blaise and Theo were getting to know ophelia while i just sat back and watched.Part of me was trying to figure out why she would lie about getting a nose bleed. I haven't said a word to her since before she left the compartment.

I felt bad for the way i made her feel and i didn't want to hurt her again for some reason. I had just met this girl and i was already trying to make sure she didn't get hurt. What is wrong with me? She probably didn't even remember my name and im sitting here hoping she doesn't get hurt.

"What are you thinking about malfoy?"she says with almost a rude undertone.

Well, she does remember my name.

The train comes to a stop and ophe-i mean anderson is the first one to stand up like she knows where she's going.

Right over top of where blaise and theo are sitting is where she has her owl placed in the overhead compartment. Theo's legs were spread apart like always, that is just how he sits. She walks over to him he is sitting down and she stands in between his legs and is on her tippy toes trying to reach her owl cage.Her shirt is coming out of her skirt where it was once tucked.Her back was purple and bruised just the part i could see before she finally got her owl.She turned and walked out of the compartment while tucking her shirt back in.

I look back over to Theo where he sat with his head tilted back looking at the ceiling."Holy hell that was hot" he said while breathing rapidly.she was definitely leading him on a bit.

I think back to the bruising on her back.

There was no way that was just a nose bleed.

Ophelia's Pov
..........................

Theo,blaise and i had talked almost the whole way to hogwarts. Draco was silent most of the time. When ever Theo would think I wasn't looking he would try to get a peek up my skirt . so i thought it would be fun to tease him a little.

I step off the train and some man offers to take pebbles to my dorm for me. Pebbles, is my owl. I hand her over to him and i hear draco talking to blaise or maybe Theo im not completely sure."Do you all believe that bull about a nose bleed?" Draco says "i'm not sure" one of the boys says back ,but they stop talking when they realize I was standing there.

I keep my back to the boys and then turn around when they step off the train.Theo looks at me and then looks towards the ground "I think she herd your conversation"he says quietly.

I bite my lip trying to keep from saying anything back.

But then malfoy had to say something "I just don't believe your story about your nose bleed"he says.

Why was it any of his business? He didn't even talk to me on the way here.

"I saw that your back was bruised when you were reaching for you owl and that's when i really knew you were lying!" he said with a hint of anger in his voice.