comfort

Opheila's pov
...........................

As I walk down the corridor away from the compartment i think about how my fathers abuse has gotten worse over winter break. Now that I know about his involvement in the Wizarding world he isn't afraid to use his wand to hurt me now.

My body aches with each step I take. I have been frustrated all winter studying mending spells and trying to find a way not to hate myself for the damage I'm about to cause at hogwarts. I snapped on draco,Blaise and theo and I didnt mean to. The pain mixed with the lack of sleep and the frustration building up just set me off and don't get me started on fucking Parkinson.

I know I have no right to be jealous of draco and pansy because I pushed him away. Its my fault i shouldn't keep him from being happy but It hurts seeing him with someone else. I stop and take a breath trying to calm myself down over winter break I have become emotionless and to be honest a fucking bitch. I lean against the wall of the corridor and slowly sink to the floor with my eyes closed.

I put a charm on my bruises and cuts before I left my father but something must have happened while I was sleeping and all four of them seen what I have been doing over the break. I breathe slowly because It hurts if I expand my lungs to much. I feel a presences next to me I turn my head while it still rests on the wall to see theo sitting next to me.

I feel like it may be okay to be friends with Blaise and theo again but i still feel the need to keep draco at a distance. The dark lord hasn't threatened to kill anyone but draco so I don't have to worry about Blaise and theo being killed.

"Are you ok? O you know you can talk to me right." He says as I rest my head on his shoulder. "I feel like shit but other than that i think I'm fine" I mumble while my eyes are closed. I shift slightly on my hands hissing as pain rushes through my body. "Opheila what did he do to you?" He asks pulling my face to look at him.

Theodore's pov
................................

I can feel her tense at the question. While her green eyes well with tears.
She leans towards me putting her head in my lap and laying down her hand curls around her waist as She grunts in pain. I run my fingers through her hair "theo it hurts so bad make it stop........I can't breathe,I can't move without feeling my whole body ache" she says letting a sob out looking up at me. I see a tear escape her eye and slide down her face.

I put both hands on each side of her face wiping her tears away. Feeling guilty that I can't take her pain away. "I- I- I'm sorry I yelled at you" she says as the sobs she's been holding back make their way out of her lips. Her breathing is rapid I carefully pull her up trying not to hurt her and I wrap my arms around her small body. She burries her face in my chest and I run my hand through her hair. "Hey when we get to hogwarts I can take you to the hospital wing" I say in a low voice trying to comfort her. It hurts my heart to see her in pain.

"No you can't they will ask questions that I can't answer" she says through sniffles. I sit there with her in my arms until the train comes to a hault. "Well then you have to promise me you will eat something because you look like you have lost weight and I don't want you getting sick" I say as we stand up and she wipes her tears away "I make no promises Theodore" she says while looking up at me with her sad eyes.

Draco's pov
........................

The rest of the ride to hogwarts all I can think about is opheila. Theo ended up going after her when she walked away from us. I wish I could have been the one to comfort her but she has been keeping me at a distance lately and now I have pansy. Who doesn't seem to know the term personal space since she can't keep her hands off of me. She has questioned me about what opheila was talking about when she said me and her have a secret. I told her that it wasn't a big deal she has left the subject alone for now. I have to tell myself that the brusies look worse than they actually are so I can stop feeling sorry for her.

We are now making our way off of the train and theo never came back after chasing opheila down. When I see the big building in the dark night sky my stomach drops. I have to kill the head Master and I'm not sure how. I have to take a living person out if this world. Over winter break I obtained an opal necklace which is a dark object that is rumored to have taken nineteen different muggles lives. I need to get it to Dumbledore some how without me having to do it my self I can't look him in the eye knowing he is about to die.

We take our seats in the great hall and I can't stop my self from looking for opheila. I am sitting in the middle of blaise and pansy when my eyes land on theo and opheila walking towards the seats acrossed from us. Her head is down looking at their feet moving with one another. They sit down and she is now staring at the food in front of her the expression on her face somehow looks exactly the way I feel about food right now. After thinking about Dumbledore on the carriage ride it messed with my head now I don't have an appetite.

Her eyes are red as well as her cheeks. She looks like she has been crying. Which I would not doubt by her break down on the train before she stormed away. She looks over at theo with that same look on her face. He hands her a plate with food stacked up on it "theo I don't want it" she wispers to him. He shoves the plate towards her witch forces her hand to grab the edge of the plate.

She sits it down on the table in front of her and picks up a fork. She closes her eyes and takes a big deep breath. She takes her fork and moves the potatoes around for awhile until finally she lifts the fork to her mouth taking a bite. She reaches up and grabs her cup of water taking a drink. Theo hands her half of a roll and she scrunched her nose up. She  takes a small bite off of the edge and looks over at theo who is giving her a glare. She looks back at the roll before taking a big, aggressive bite out of the roll chewing while looking at the table.

A/n

I wanted to let you know that the rest of the book will not follow the story line perfectly. I will change a few things up to help finish my story in the Way I want to. Thanks for the support!