veritaserum

Draco's pov
.......................

We have been at this party for two hours and I'm a little tipsy not going to lie. On the other hand opheila is shitfaced. She has been stumbling around the party drinking her self into oblivion. I sit on the couch with Blaise and theo we are all three watching her from the corner of our eyes. We don't want anything bad to happen to her again.

There is a game of  veritaserum roulette going on in front of the sofa where the three of us sit. I see opheila making her way over to us. Her cheeks are flushed red and her eyes are blood shot. She leans against Adrian pucey a fellow slytherin and he wraps his arm around her waist. Me and him have never had a problem before, but now we do. "So what are we playing?" Opheila asks looking down at the eight shot glasses on the table. Marcus flint who is standing acrossed from her says "veritaserum roulette do you want to play hot stuff?"

I stand from the sofa and grab her wrist pulling her away from Adrian "no she doesn't" I say answering for her. She pushes my hand off of her wrist looking up at me "yes I do draco" she says slurring her words. She turns back to the table. "One..two...three" she says as all the people including her around the table knock back a shot. I look over at theo and blaise to see worry eched onto their faces.

If she gets the shot glass with the veritaserum in it she will be spilling all her secrets within seconds. I see pansy walking up to the table and I feel the pit In my stomach grow. I am begging to merlin that she didn't get the spiked glass because pansy will for sure take advantage of that.

Pansy walks up to opheila with a smirk on her face. I think she is planning to get O back for the hallway incident. "So you like girls hu?" Pansy asks opheila while everyone is now staring at the two girls.

Opheila snickers " I mean i have slept with a few but after trying it out it's not my favorite" opheila says. Once she realizes what just came out of her mouth her hand comes up to cover it. She giggles at the realization that she got the glass that had veritaserum in it. The people standing around find the statement she made funny and laugh. On the other hand It kind of turned me on.

"OK pansy I'm just warning you if you don't want me to answer honestly then you probably shouldn't ask me questions right now" opheila says as she removes her hand from her mouth. "Did you and draco sleep together while we were dating?" Pansy asks. My heart drops at this question. We didn't sleep together but I still don't know what she is going to say. The smirk plastered on her lips has me worried.

"Well no we didn't but I can't lie I really...like really wanted to fuck him!" She says and her head snaps over to to me and her mouth drops open. I hear theo and blaise laughing behind me and there are a few gasps from around the room. Pansy looks angry. I can't help but smile at knowing she has been thinking about me. I grab her arm and pull her towards the girls dormitories before she can say something that is going to get her in trouble.

As I pull her through the crowd some people are shouting questions at her.
"Would you fuck me?" One of the boys off of the quiddich team asks. Her legs stop moving as I try to drag her away. "Did you say that?" she questions the boy pointing at him. He shakes his head yes "yeah actually I would your really hot what's your name?" She questions over the music. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She squirms in my arms trying to get away.

My blood is boiling at the answer she gave him. I walk up the steps with her over my shoulder steping into her dorm room throwing her on her bed. She giggles and sits up looking at me "would you actually sleep with that fool?" I ask. She looks up at me with her big green irises. "Yeah I would if I wasn't still in love with you" she said throwing herself back and pulling a pillow over her face.

She is actually still in love with me? After the way she has been treating me I thought that was long gone for her. "Why did you break up with me?" I ask trying to get the answer to a question I have been obsessing over. She pulls the pillow off of her face and sits up looking at me as her legs hang over the side of the bed "I broke up with you because i have a task from the dark lord and he threatened your life if I didn't finish it before the end of the year. I didn't want you getting dragged into it I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt because I was distracted and couldn't complete a stupid task" she rambles on.

She broke up with me to save me. She doesn't realize how much better that makes me feel I thought she hated me. I walk over to her and hold her face in both of my hands "I'm already wrapped up in it anyway O I was given a task too either way I am in danger" I say shaking my head. She looks up at me with tears filling her eyes. "Do you mean I have been avoiding you for four months now and it was all for nothing? " she says her voice cracking and a tear leaking down her cheek.

I wipe it away with the pad of my thumb. She reaches her hand up and rubs her thumb against my cheek bone  in circles. I have been craving her touch for so long. "I have missed you so much it hurts" she says her lip trembling as more tears leak from her eyes. In that moment I couldn't stop myself my lips crash down on her's sending an electric current through my body. Her tongue runs over the seam of my lips asking for entry. I open my mouth and her tongue fights for dominance with mine.

I lean down over top of her standing between her legs. I break away from the kiss and suck in a deep breath. "You don't know how many times I have wanted to do that since you left me" I say as she looks up at me hunger swimming in her eyes.