Broken

⚠TW⚠
Ophelia's pov
...........................

I have been sitting on theo's lap for a while now and I keep getting a side eye from draco who is sitting on the other side of blaise. I'm having a conversation with blaise about what we were going to be doing in defence against the dark Arts on monday. I turn to look at Theo who is staring at the ceiling with his eyes squinted closed and that's when i noticed it.

"Theodore please tell me you do not have a Bonner" I whisper so only me, him, blaise and draco can hear. I stand up crossing my arms with my cup still in my hand looking down on him with a eyebrow raised. Draco reaches over and hands him a pillow he puts it right over his crotch area.

"Maybe if you were not all over him this wouldn't have happened!"draco says with a angry look on his face. "What are you jealous malfoy? would it have been better if I sat on your lap it wouldn't have mattered because everyone already thinks that i screwed you in the bathroom!"i say almost shouting.

I slammed my glass of fire whisky on the floor in front of his feet shattering the glass cup and start to walk towards the stairs that lead back to my dorm. I get half way up to my dorm room and feel a hand grip my shoulder slamming me up against the rock wall knocking the breath out of me.

I notice it's a 7th year slytherin boy who's name I think is Jared. I can smell some sort of drink in his breath but I'm not completely sure what it is. He grabs both sides of my face pulling my face closer to his and smashing his lips into mine.

I'm not kissing him back, I try to push away but he's to strong.He pulls his lips away grabbing my hair and pulling my head backwards giving him access to my neck. "Stop please stop get off of me"I scream and start to sob. He grabs my thigh slipping his hands into one on the holes on my jeans and grips it tight pulling it up so its around his torso. I reach for my wand but then find out I left it in my dorm room.

I try to push him off but his weight against mine is to much. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs now hoping someone will hear me."Get off of her you piece of of shit!" I hear someone scream and pulling Jared off of me. I drop to my knees and put my hands on my head letting out wrecked sobs. I look up to see theo standing above me putting his hand out for me to grab so he can help me up off the ground.

He pulls me up and says"let's get you to your dorm". He helps me to my dorm and sits me down on the bed. "Did he hurt you?"Theo says in a soft tone." No i think im ok" wiping the tears off of my face still trying to steady my breathing.

"I think you are lying to me" he says. He did grip my thigh a little tight. I look down to see the side on my jeans with red seeping through the fabric. Theo follows my eyes and he says "what did he do to you?" Tilting my chin up with one finger.

I stand up to unbutton my pants and pull them down to my knees. Theo puts his hands over his eyes and looks away. "Theo can you go get me a wet wash cloth please?" I ask while looking down at my leg. He walks back into the room with his hand still over his eyes I guess because I had my pants pulled down." You can look"I say while he hands me the cloth.

He removes his hand from his eyes and looks down at the 4 nail indentions where Jared had dug his nails in my thigh.

I wipe off the blood and look up at Theo " please don't tell anyone what happened" he nods his head "I won't you need to get some rest"he says while exiting my dorm room.