Hospital

Draco's pov
.......................

I look over across the table to see ophelia looking at the food with a disgusted face.while blaise and theo are chowing down shes looking at the table as if someone was dying on it.

She swings her legs over the edge of the bench and sprints out of the great hall. Blaise looks at me like I know what's wrong with her.

Theo said" do you think one of us should go check on her?".

I raised my hand slightly and said "I will go see if she is ok".It felt off sending Theo I think I was kind of jealous thinking about him comforting her but I push that thought to the back of my mind.

I walk out of the great Hall and i see her brown hair wave around the corner towards the girls bathroom.I walk over to the door and I put my ear up to it i listen to see if she as ok.

I hear gagging and I think shes puking. I feel like I need to help. I open the door and see her feet under the stall door and I knock lightly.

"Go aw-away malfoy"she says in between each time she throws up. I easily push the door open and see her head hovering over the toilet her knees on the floor.she needs help. I walk up behind her and she's breathing heavy and I start to gather her hair and hold it up away from the puke that is still making its way out of her mouth.

She reaches over and grabs toilet paper and wipes her mouth and she tries to push herself off the ground and up into a stand I let go of her hair and help her up.her hand holding on to my arm for support.she places her hand on the side of her head and closes her eyes tight like it's hurting her.

She pulls her hand slowly out of her hair with her eyes still closed and I look down at her hand to see it covered in blood.

Ophelia's pov
..............................
My head is spinning when I stand up so I grab draco's arm for support .I put my hand on my head where it hit the floor earlier that morning.
I close my eyes to try to steady myself. I pull my hand out of my hair keep my eyes closed for a moment because it is helping with the dizziness. I hear draco gasp and i open my eyes slowly i look down at my hand and there is blood dripping off of it. I feel my eyes fighting to stay open and and my head is getting to heavy to hold up.

Draco's pov
......................

She looks up at me with them big green eyes and then they began to close and she lets go of my arm. Collapsing to the ground. I wasn't expecting it so i had no time to catch her legs but I managed to make sure she didn't hit her head.I lean over and put an arm under her legs and the other under her head and pick her up bridal style. I start to make my way towards the door and turn my back to it to push it open. I feel a warm thick substance running down my arm that is holding her head.

She is losing a lot of blood. I make my way up to the hospital wing and I push through the door with my foot, madem pomfrey's head snaps up to look at me holding Ophelia's limp body.

"Oh dear God what happened draco?"she says while leading me to a bed to lay her in.

I feel ophelia wouldn't want me to tell her this happened at home or that someone did it to her.

"She fell and hi-hit her he-head in the bathroom".
I stutter

I lightly lay her on the bed and carefully remove my arms from under her head and legs.

Madem pomfrey makes me back up and closes the curtains so i can't see what's going on behind them.

I look down at my blood covered hands and close my eyes trying to keep myself together.