Dark mark

Ophelia's pov
...........................

The burning of my arm is almost unbearable. Im tripping over my feet making my way down the corridor that leads to my dorm room. Using the wall to balance my self. The searing pain is shooting up my arm tears making their way down my face.

I cradle my arm in my hand running up the stairs towards my dorm. The common room was empty thank merlin. I swing open my door to see a blond haired boy sitting at the foot of the bed with his head down.

Draco's pov
........................

I sit at the end of Ophelia's bed after she didn't show for dinner i got a little worried about her. So I decided to go up to her dorm to see if she was ok. She wasn't there so I thought I should wait for her.

I am staring at my feet while fiddling with my fingers thinking of all the reasons she didn't show to dinner. When I hear the door swing open my head snapped up to see a frantic Ophelia standing in front of me with blood running out of a cut on her lip.

I jump up to my feet she looked surprised to see me. I walk over to her and put my hand on her tear stained face. She pulls away walking in and I shut the door behind her. I turn around to see her clutching her forearm and dropping to her knees.

I rush over to her kneeling beside her she leans into me putting her head on my chest sobbing. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. " hey...hey what's wrong? what happened?" I say trying to calm her down. Her breathing starts speeding up and she lets out this horrible scream followed by sobbing.

"Draco make it stop" she says taking deep breaths. I don't know how to help her she still hasn't told me what was wrong. "you have to tell me what happened if you want me to help O!"I say while my chin rests on her head. I look down to see her lifting up her sleeve on her right arm.

The dark ink that was blossoming its way up her arm made my heart drop. I remember the pain that came to me the night I got my dark mark that's what she is feeling in this exact moment. I put an arm under her head and a arm under her legs and put her in the bed. I sit on the edge of her bed watching as her breaths slowed and her tears stop falling.

Her eyes drifted shut and she fell into a deep sleep. I take her shoes off and get a damp cloth to wipe away the blood on her lip. I think back to the night I got my mark the pain would come in waves. Its like the pain would last awhile and then you would get 30 minutes without any pain at all, but then it would come back worse as time went on.

I sit in the green chair in the corner of her room watching her making sure she was ok. It happened to her just as it happened to me she woke up 30 minutes later screaming in pain. I rush over to her bed and sit on the edge wiping her tears away as they fell trying to comfort her.

After that wave of pain finally stopped I stood up and went to walk back towards the chair until I felt a grip on my wrist. She was looking up at me with sad eyes." Will you lay with me?"  She asks in a shaky voice. I pulled my shoes off and slid under the silk green sheets behind her. Her back was facing me I draped my arm over her waist and she laced our fingers together.