cedric

Opheila's pov
.........................

Soon after theo is done forcing food down my throat we all make our way to our dorms to unpack our trunks. I am shoving clothes into my drawer not bothering to fold them because we won't be here much longer anyway. My door swings open and theo,Blaise,draco and pansy walk in. They are all dressed so fancy.

Theo flops down on my bed while Blaise leans against my dresser. Draco and Parkinson occupy the green chair in the corner. I am now scooting my trunk acrossed the floor and under my bed. I stand up and dust off my skirt. "There is a party going on down in the common room we are all going,so get dressed and let's go" theo says pointing at me I walk over to my closet and pull out two dresses and hold them up next to me.

"Which one should I wear?" I ask looking at theo and blaise. "Neither they both look slutty" pansy says from the corner where she is sitting on dracos lap.  I look down at her black dress that barely covers her " Humm well yours is just as slutty as these your ass cheeks are falli-" I start but get cut off as blaise says "The pink one now go change" while shoving me into the bathroom.

I pull my clothes off and slide into the dress. My hair is curly and hanging over my shoulders. I step out of the bathroom and walk over towards my closet and grab a pair of pink heels to go with it.

"OK I'm ready lets go" I say while turning around to see all three of the boys staring at me with their mouths open

"OK I'm ready lets go" I say while turning around to see all three of the boys staring at me with their mouths open. Pansy smacks draco on the shoulder making him snap out of the trance. I walk over and open the door I feel to make sure I have my wand tucked into the waist band of my underwear. I will not let something happen like before.

I walk down the stairs and enter the common room the smell of liquor fills my nose. I see that this isn't just a slitherin party all the houses are here. I walk over and get a drink from the table downing the cup before theo even steps in the room. I want to be numb tonight I want the hurt to go away. Emotionally and physically.

_________________

I'm not completely sure how many drinks I have had but by the way I feel at the moment I'm sure it was to many. I am dancing with a slytherin boy I don't know,when I get a peek of pansy and draco making out on the sofa next to the fire place. I know I definitely wouldn't do this if I was sober but like I said I get my anger issues from my father and at this moment seeing him with Parkinson pisses me off. I know it is my fault but that does not mean I can't be jealous.

I need someone to make out with or something to get my mind off of him. I push the slytherin boy off of me and walk to the drink table. I see a huffelpuff who I think is cedric diggory.  He is looking at me and talking with his friend.I walk over towards him and see he has a drink in his hand. I tap the side of the glass and look up into his eyes giving him a smirk "what ya drinking?" I ask tilting my head to the side. He smiles at me "It's fire whisky you wanna taste it?" he asks moving the glass towards me.

I reach out and take the cold glass from his hand our fingers gliding over one another. I dont get the same spark i get from draco when I touch him. I swirl the brown liquid around in the cup " I know what fire whisky tastes like but I'll take it" I say tilting the cup up downing it. I sit the cup down on the table squinting my eyes a little at the burn. I put my hand out towards him "so now that you don't have a drink would you like to dance?" I ask with my lip stuck out so I am making a pouty face.He is smirking down at me and he takes my hand.

Draco's pov
........................

I have been trying to keep an eye on opheila while we have been here but she has been everywhere and not to mention pansy has had her tongue down my throat since I sat down. Pansy has run off somewhere to get a drink when I spot opheila walking towards the stairs that lead to the girls dormitories. Cedric diggory is following close behind while she holds his hand.

Fucking diggory he doesn't deserve her. My anger gets to me as I stand up off the sofa and walk towards the stair well they just entered. I step around the corner to see she has him pined against a wall her legs wrapped around his waist in that little pink dress her body pressing against his as her tongue explores his mouth.

My blood boils at the sight of him touching her the way I used to. I stomp up the steps "opheila what are doing?" I shout causing cedric to freeze and opheila to throw her head down on his shoulder groaning. unwrapping her legs from around his waist her heels click against the door. "What do you want malfoy? I'm kinda busy" She says while looking up at me with her hand on her hip.

"I will leave you guys to it" cedric says as he walks down the stairs back towards the party. She is now looking at me like she wants to kill me. "What were you doing with that huffelpuff?"

She throws her arms up in the air "do you really want to know what I was doing with cedric.... I was about to take him to my dorm room and fuck him but you interrupted" she huffs crossing her arms over her chest.

"Listen to me opheila stay the fuck away from him do you hear me?"

"And what if I don't because I'm not going to lie as soon as you go back down stairs to Parkinson im going to follow him straight to his dorm" I step closer to her causing her to back against the wall our faces are inches away from one another.

"I said stay away from him" I say in a deadly voice. "And I asked what are you going to do if I don't....huh?" She says inching closer so our noses are side by side and her lips hovering over mine the smell of fire whisky on her breath tells me she is drunk.

My pants are becoming tighter from the raging hard-on i have.I haven't been this close to her in awhile and I'm so turned on. I can't stand it any longer I smash my lips against hers and my tongue glides over her bottom lip asking for entry. She opens her mouth and in this moment I feel like nothing has changed between us. I lift her leg up and run my hand under her dress over her hip.

That is when I realize she is not wearing underwear. My lips pull away from her and I look into her big green eyes. Our chests moving with one another from our hard breathing. She has a wicked smirk on her face. My eyebrows furrow and I ask "where are your panties?".

She smiles and looks away from me she starts laughing i haven't heard that sound in so long it's like music to my ears. "Do you really want to know?" She ask while giggling. "Yes opheila where are they?" I ask in a serious tone. She throws her head back laughing. "Are you sure you wanna know?" She say with a evil smirk on her face. "Yes" I say in a stern voice. She looks up at me with our noses touching "They are in cedric's back pocket...you know a little surprise for later" she says and she looks up at me so innocently while shrugging her shoulders.

I push off the wall and run my fingers through my hair. "Why did you do that why are you messing around with him?" I ask her smirk drops and she looks like she is about to slit my throat. "Oh I get it" she says as she steps towards me making me step backwards. "You can have Parkinson" she says as she jabs her finger into my chest."but I can't have anyone.....can I?
I am the one that has to be alone I am the one that has to sacrifice the only happiness i have to make sure that no one gets hurt i am the one who is going to get blamed for all the blood that will be spilled in two week and you know what rightfully blamed because it will be my fault" she shouts tears pooling in her eyes as she points at her self. She turns around and stomps up the stairs towards her dorm.

What is she talking about?

A/n

I just wanted to let people know that I do know cedric was dead in year 6. but like I already mentioned I will be changing some things up so just play along.