hanging

Ophelia's pov
...........................

I'm looking at the ground beneath me holding on to the rail behind me." I didn't tell anyone that! I lied to you" he says. My breath hitches In my throat. I furrow my eyebrows and look over my shoulder at him he is standing a couple feet away holding his hand out towards me.

"Why would you lie to me about that?" I croak out trying not to cry. "I li-lied because I began to care about you and i've never care-cared about anyone so much before" he stutters. My heart drops at the sound of these words. " I just got scared ok?" He says running his hand through his hair.

Why would he care about me?

"If you jump it will hurt me please don't O" he says with a sad voice. I turn my whole body around to face him and he is inches away from me holding his hand out for me to grab. I reach out towards his hand and my feet slip out from under me. My hands grip on to the spot where my feet once were. My heart leaps out of my chest and my hands start to slip.

I look up and see draco leaning over the rail with his hand out for me to grab. For a split second i think about letting go, it would all just stop hurting but then i see the hurt look that flashes over draco's face. I reach up and grab onto his hand he pulls me up and over the the rail. He falls backwards and I land on top of him.

He groans when I land on his chest.Both of our breathing is rapid i lay there for a little while trying to breathe steady. I roll over off of him and lay on my back staring at the ceiling breathing heavy.

"Are you ok?"he asks pushing his self up off of the ground standing over me. I sit up and he reaches his hand down to help me.I grasp on to it and he pulls me up off the ground. I start to dust off my pants "yeah i think so" I say. 

I look over at him and wipe my tears away." Did you mean what you said or were you just saying it to keep me from jumping?" I say through weak sobs. He takes a few steps closer to me and puts his hand on my cheek wiping my tears away with his thumb his touch is intoxicating.

I close my eyes " look at me" he says I open them slowly and look him directly in the eyes. "I meant everything I said" he says with a smile on his face.

"I think we should head back to our dorms we have classes tomorrow. " he says I nod agreeing with him. He walks me back to my dorm and Theo and blaise are gone. Draco has me on suicide watch now so he is sleeping in one on my green chairs to make sure I don't try anything again. I wake up to my alarm and start to get ready for classes draco was still passed out in the chair. We have defence against the dark Arts first which I was worried about because blaise said we were doing something that had to do with boggarts.