caught up

Cynthias P.O.V

I laid in my bed,  wondering if what I'm doing is right?  .. I don't even know. Is my reason of doing this even logical?  No Wait,  ef that,  it is.   Idgaf about who ever think I'm crazy no more.

I just laid in the bed in silence,  I could hear London whimpering but I dont care.

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.

" who is it " I said walking up to the door.

Ky P.O.V

"What y'all got " I said to the group of Boys sitting in front of me.

Keshaun laid an envelope in front Of me and put his hands in his lap.

I opened it to see pictures of cynthia and where she was staying .

" okay so it seems as if this the chick that has her , She's staying in hotel Phoenix room 221 second floor . She never leaves unless she has to go shopping " he said to me.

We made a plan to go there today and check it out.  If Cynthia got My baby,  she ain't gone live to see another day.

It aint take long to find her but It felt like it Took forever. We searched and searched for tasha first.  Cause if We found her We could find cynthia right?    We basically kidnapped her and had to threaten her and her childs life for her to give Cynthia up. Just to find out that tashas cynthias sister . Oh wow.

I wanted to be there with Cynthia myself .I already whooped ha ass once do it shouldn't be a problem doing it again.  I didn't want any distractions.

I got this.

I went to the door and covered the Peep hole of the hotel door " who is it " a graspy voice said. " room service " I said back, trying my best to Change my voice.

" I ain't order no damn room Service " she mumbled , she opened the door just a crack . I forced myself in closing the door behind me.  She looked at me like I was straight dumb.

I had a knife in my pocket and a gun stuffed in my Waste If she tried something . " tf you here for " she said mugging me. I walked over to her slowly,  quickly grabbing her hair and pulling my knife out and pressing it against her kneck " you have something that belongs to me,  if I don't have her in the next 10 seconds you'll be in a body bag in the next two minutes . She struggled trying to get out of my grip.

" I know London's here you retarded hoe,  I'm not markyle, I will murder yo ass with no regret.  Why you come for my daughter ? I have no idea .but either she coming out this hoe with me or I'm coming out with you in a body bag hoe "

She looked at me like she'd seen a ghost once I said that

" i aint got shit Of yours" she spat out  still trying to get away .

" Wrong answer " I said knocking her to the floor as hard as I could then starting to search for London. 

I couldn't help but think,  what if she thought London was markyles baby since they always together?  And they kinda look alike .  What if she wanted to get back at him for leaving her?  Well she thought , and she gone regret it too.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard London's voice.

Short chap

Y'all remember Keshaun ? Deshauns twin brother.
Are y'all surprised he helped her even when his brother and ky aren't together anymore?