Slow Down

( Kyrie'a P.O.V )

It's now the end of the day and im sitting in my car waiting on von to stop flirting with Ri so We Can go homeee. I was playing fun run when he hopped in the car and I sped off and No Type by Rae Sremmurd was blasting. I pulled up to mcdonalds and We got some food and We sat in the parking lot and ate.

Well he's like my brother so I had to lace him up. We finished that conversation in like 15 minutes. We now got into a deep convo about my family.

Well for starters my moms walked out on me my dad and my brother when I was 5 . We moved here from cali, I try not to really think of it. I'm not mad at my moms but I wonder Why and what made her leave us like that.. I found her on twitter and she's off drugs now and she looks like she's doing good and she has a whole other family. I told von and he just shook head, I started to tear up a little then he quickly changed the subject.

We finished eating and went home, he went to my room and passed out on the floor after speaking to my dad.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed and dozed off.

Deshauns P.O.V

I really wanna text Kyrie'a and just talk to her. I don't wanna seem thirsty or nothing cause I'm not. Well if I wanted her now I could have her. I said F it and decided to text her..

( the convo )

Me: wassup ma,

Kyrie'a: Who is this?

Me: Who else have you gave you're number to today girl? Kyrie'a: Hell idk you tell me!

Me: Deshaun girl!

We texted for a loong time and We learned Alot about eachother. I learned that she's from Cali, her birthday, and all that. I really like her..I don't know it's just something about that girl.

Kyrie' a P.O.V

Soooo Deshaun texted me , We had a full blown convo. We basically told eachother about ourselves and what not..

He's a really cool dude. I facetimed Summer and my call went straight to voicemail like she denied my call or sum.. Alright , that's how it's gone be..

Summers P.O.V

So ky just tried to facetime me duh I denied the call. I'm pissed off! I just know that Deshaun likes me! He has too! I picked up my phone and went to his ig I was lurking and found his kik and I kikd him .

I only said hey boo, he took like 5 minutes to reply.. when he did he hit me with a Who this! Wth! I deserve more than this! THIS IS SUMMER! I'VE BEEN KNOWING AND HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE 8TH FREAKING GRADE! I sent to him. Whenn he replied he just said " oh " like he didn't care. Anger flew through my body as I threw My phone and started to cry. Ky will pay for this! I whispered to myself.

* Picture of summer to the side *