baby , im trying

Markyles P.O.V

We drove for like 30 minutes until We stopped.  Keirstain ass kept bugging and asking were was We going the whole ride.  " take the blind fold off now girl " I said looking over to her in the passenger seat.

She hopped out the Car and ran to my side of the car and hugged me .

We were at her favorite place that she used to go to as a kid.  Some ice skating rink on the ghetto side as people would call it.

We went in and We skated for hours..  I busted my ass a few times but it was worth it .

Kyrie'a P.O.V

" ky stfu this is my brothers girlfriend Passion " keion said to me . A cloud of embarrassment came over my face when he said that. " im soooo sorry " I said to her sitting down.  " its ok I would be mad too " she said laughing.

" Can I hold her " I said holding my hands out reaching for the pretty baby girl.  She handed her to me and made sure I was holding her right.  " I want one of these " I said looking up at keion smiling. " you really don't " passion said sitting next to me.

I kinda do want a baby tbh.  But I think I'm too young right now. " so lets get down too business " keion said sitting down and holding my hand.

" wassup " I said. " so.. ok so Reshaud { keions brother } is in jail for a long ass time,  and I don't think I'm stable enough to take care of her right now " Passion said to me almost crying.

" so what I'm trying to say is that I want you guys to raise her , I think that'll be the best thing right now " she said standing up. " I would do anything to help you out " I said to her getting off of the couch...

2 weeks later

** baby crying **

I woke up to hear London crying in the next room.

" keion,  keiooooooooooooon" I said whining trying to get him to wake up. Of course he didn't get up.  " punk ass " I grunted while getting up and walking in her room.

This child is so spoiled . She stopped crying as soon as I picked her up.

I decided to go ahead and get ready for work.  London comes to work with me now , considering I don't really fool with nobody here to baby sit her.

It's been kinda lonely since simone and kat moved so Simone could go to college,  along with jhada and Kory. I'm glad they happy though, they got married a Month or two ago.

I went to my closet and put on a black Polo shirt and some black jeans with my black timberlands. I went to my closet and grabbed my blue Jean jacket and put it around my waste .

I went to the bathroom and put my hair into a High ponytail and called it a day .

I went in Londons room and got her dressed . Nothing too fancy but something cute.

Her and Paris are like inseparable,  paris loves her for some reason.

I walked outside to my car to be met with markyle and his new girlfriend Keirstain. I like her,  pretty girl.  " hello " he said to me with a big smile on his face. " headed to work " I said still walking to my car. He ran up behind me " Can I keep London " he asked me.

I agreed to that then I left.

I went to the back of the store and clocked in and got to work.  I was at the register on my phone when someone walked in  .

" looking for anything particular " I said with my eyes never leaving my phone.

" yeah,  you " the familiar voice said. I looked up and seen aaron. " w-what are you doing here " I said staring at him.  " I'm here to make you mine " he said getting closer to me.

" Im happy with my boyfriend " I said to him. " stop lying " he said still inching closer to me. " I even have a daughter " I lied. He stopped and he looked at me " I don't care I'm in love with you Kyrie'a Manison " he said.

He got close and pulled me in and kissed me.  I tried pulling away but he had a tight grip.

He finally let me go and We just looked at eachother.  " how bout now " he asked. " look aaron , I like you but I LOVE keion " i said to him trying to put it in the nicest way possible.

He just looked at me blankly..  " I'm not giving up on us " he said. " what "us " " I said.