TwentyThree

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I was still tied to a chair , i aint gone lie , im feeling sorry as fuck for myself . I finnaly got into a possition to were i could see a little .

Boom somebody busted through the door , I couldnt see who it was but im hoping it was keion.

I started screaming louder , the " boy " and my mystery rescuer was fighting , i could hear them cussing " wassup nigga , punk ass nigga bitch " i didnt recognize the voice though .

BAM ! I dont know what happened but i just blacked out ..

_________________________

I woke up from my " sleep " I was still tied to the chair but my eyes weren't covered anymore , my clothes were gone . Nobody was there with me.

This man came from no were ; he had on a skimask. I was scared out my mind. He walked over to me and he started playing with my hair, and rubbing on my shoulders.

" please stop, why are you doing this" I screamed . He looked at me funny and he punched me dead in my face : my nose started to bleed.

I started screaming and crying and begging for him to let me go. He agreed. He untied me. I started walking to the door and he was behind me " BANG " he shot me in my foot.

" SIKE, BITCH YOU THOUGHT " he said laughing in my face as I fell to the ground holding my foot in pain.

He was yelling at me telling me to stand-up. Dude, you just shot me in my fucking foot wth I look like standing up. I thought that, I didn't say it outloud. I ain't that real.

He bent down, he grabbed me by my hair. He dragged Me back to that chair. Then he just started beating on me like I was a man.

He beat the shit outta me, then he spit on me like i wasnt shit . Fuck this im done .

This bastard ass man left his gun on the table , i gained the strength to get up i carried myself to the table . I picked up the gun then POW POW . I shot him in his back . He fell to the floor .

He wasnt dead Yet but he was lying in a pool of blood . I limped over to him and pulled the skimask off . I had no idea who he was . " you stupid hoe " he said to me .

I ran to the door , and started to turn the knob . It was locked from the outside .

I screamed and was running around , looking for a phone , something to communicate with .

Then i had realized , i killed my only way out of here . Im trapped with a dead body , no clothes , no food, nor water.

_________________________

× Omniscient P.O.V ×

Kyrie'a is unfortunately in a comma , do too a blow to her head , causing her to pass out , she has been in this condition for 2 weeks now . She can be in it for months ,weeks , days , years . Who knows ? But it wont be long until theyll have to pronnoune her dead .

Keions P.O.V.

The thought of possibly loosing my gf, the person I am deeply in love with , my future wife, is horrible.

I haven't been sleeping nor Eating like I should be. I dont want to be here without her. I've been sitting at the hospital ever since it happened. I pray that she wakes up soon..

I walked over to her bed, I just sat there, not saying a word, the only sounds were the ones coming from all the machines..

I closed my eyes, I was trying not too cry but I mean damn. Kat and Simone and Kory been here too but they go home. I just stay here.

I walked to my bag to get my phone and, I heard my name " Keion, are you here " I turned around to see Ky, her eyes were open. Thank God she woke up, wouldn't know what to do without her.

I ran to get the nurses. I walked back into the room and she looked confused, I don't even think she remembers what happened. I just walked over to her and kissed her.

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed. I was hooked up to all kinds of machines and shit.

I knew keion was there, I could feel it. I am aware now that I was in a comma. The bad thing about it was my head kept Replaying the same thing. Over and over again.

This random man, I'm guessing the same one who put me in this damn hospital was torturing me and I killed him.. IT WAS ALL A DREAM. I honestly really wanna know who saved me.

I asked keion but he wont tell me. He walked out the room to call my dad.

The door opened.

××× : Hey , I heard you were finnaly up.

Me : Clearly..

××× : You're very lucky , that I was there to save you .

Me: I'm sorry but you are?

I dont even know the boy that claims he rescued me. He might have but I just Dont know him . If he Is the one who saved me dont get me wrong, I'm thankful asf.

He then told me his name and I was shocked asf , I now know Exactly who he is.

××××××××××××××

So who do you guise think rescued her?

Who do you think did this all to her?

Don't forget to like & vote