The call

Kys P.O.V

I called Deshaun,  praying that he would answer.  It rang twice and he picked up.  He answered the phone worried. I explained to him what happened and how summer and " my stepdad " kidnapped us. 

I told him to call my dad and go to my house and get my laptop so he Can track my phone and come save us. 

The room door slung open . The man came in and he grabbed me and Kat like We was trash or something . I don't like that manhandling shit.  He threw me in a room and closed the door and he did the same to Kat. 

Summer walked in soon after that.  " tf you want hoe " I said.  She slapped me across my face HARD. I started cussing and calling her everything that came to my mind.  She lit a cigarette and took one puff off it.  The. She started to burn my body . I screamed In pain as she burned me.  I couldn't do anything about it cause she had me tied up,  hanging from the ceiling by my wrist . I started to swing my legs and BOOM. I kicked her ass square in the nose.

" BITCH " she yelled at me.  The man came storming In " WTH IS GOING ON " he screamed.  " your turn " summer said walking out and holding her bloody nose. 

The man looked at me,  he walked around me a few times . He then started mumbling like he was talking to himself or some shit.  " crazy ass man " I thought to myself.  He walked over to me and wriped my sleaves off my shirt and was rubbing on me.  I started to cry as I was cussing telling him to leave me alone . He wouldnt .

Deshauns P.O.V

I Called Kys dad,  No answer.  I decided to just go and if I had to break in,  it is what it is.  I just want Ky safe. 

I called one of my homeboys from when I was on the streets,  Kory. * picture of kory to the side * ..I explained to him what was going down and how I needed his help.  " Be there in 10 " he said to me.  I went to my closet and grabbed my old Duffel bag,  I got 5 racks and a change of clothes and my phone charger.  I left my moms and brother  a note and told them I would be back soon.  I walked outside,  Kory was parked waiting on me.  I put my bag in the backseat and We sped off.  I told him were ky lived and that's were We went.  

I got too her house,  nobody was there so I went around to the backyard.  I grabbed a shovel and broke the window,  and opened the door . I ran upstairs and logged into her computer.  I tracked her phone,  took a picture of the map thing and I left.  I hopped in korys car and I showed him the map.  He knew exactly were it was so We sped the whole way there. 

We got there and it was some abandon warehouse.  It was all dirty and ragidy . I seen some old dusty truck. Someone must be here,  I thought to my self. 

We got out of the car and Kory motioned me to his trunk.  It was like 19 guns in there , We both grabbed two and headed in.

The first room We came across , it was this pregnant girl sitting in the corner.  " you must be Simone " I said,  remembering what ky told me.  She shook her head yes . Kory walked over to her and kneeled down,  " she's in labor " he said to me.  I looked at him crazy , " I'm not due until next week " she said to us.  " well this baby coming now " Kory said laughing and grabbing Simones hand trying to comfort her. 

I told Kory to stay in here with her while I went to find Ky and kat.   I walked out,  closing the door behind me. 

I walked into this other room , I seen Ky , she looked at me and smiled.  She looked horrible , she looked like she was dead on the inside.

It was a man in there with her.  He was too busy talking to hiself he didnt notice me.  He finnaly Turned around and he pulled his gun from his waste band but it was too late.  BANG BANG,  I shot him twice in his chest. Causing him to drop to the ground.