Together

* 3 months later *

Ky p.o.v

Me and Deshaun have been together for almost  3 months now.  It's been great so far. Summers now over and were back at school.  Summer doesn't go here anymore ig. 

Me and deshaun haven't really did anything yet and not planning on it.  Our 2 months have been wonderful.  We argue sometimes but We have an unbreakable bond. 

Koreys P.O.V

So it's been like 3 months since me and Simone met. I really like her,  and I treat her daughter like she's mine.  Me and Simone actually get along,  I think I'm falling for her...

Deshauns P.O.V

We just got out of school.  Ky sick so she didn't wanna come today . Me korey and my twin brother keshaun on our way to her house now.  I called her to let her know that We had just pulled up.  Simone came and opened the door,  " hey " she said holding jhada , her baby. 

I walked upstairs to kys room after speaking to Kat.  " she lowkey fine " my brother said to me,  referring to kat. 

I laughed and told him to go speak to her. 

Soo this chapter kinda short cause I wasn't planning on updating today. 

So I'm going to add a new character p.o.v Which is Keshaun , Deshauns twin brother. 

* picture of Kat to the side. *