The come back

Kyrie'a P.O.V

The note on my slashed tire said " you'll pay for hurting me " and that's it.  I don't know Who it is,  I really wanna know so I Can whoop some ass but it's whatever.

  I called my other friend Taylor,  We close asf We just didn't go to the same school.  I had to give her a quick lace up.  When I told her about my tire,  and the note.  She was shocked..  " Don't make me have to come over there and wear a hoe out " she joked as We both laughed. 

I took a nap and when I woke back up,  I checked my phone. I had notifications from insta,  twitter,  and text from deshaun.  Me and Deshaun really get along it's going well between us. 

I checked my twitter to see that my mom followed me, and messaged me..  I really didn't wanna open it,  but I mean just cause she walked out on us doesn't mean she's not my moms anymore. I clicked on the message and it read " Kyrie'a,  first Its Okay if you don't want to talk to me cause I understand what I did was wrong..  but don't overthink it there's not a day that your not on my mind,  I just want you to know that I love you, and it would be nice if I could see you " I read that in disbelief.  Who does she think she is..  well my mama of course but I mean after all this time!  She left when I was 5 ! And hell im 16 now wth! 

Deshauns P.O.V

Ky and I are really doing well.  I really want her to be my girl but I don't know how to ask..  We just click , and I wouldn't say I'm the player type but I mean if the shoe fit wear it. But Ky,  she different!  She don't wanna be with me cause I got money or anything she like me for Who I am.  I made up my mind imma ask today,  not that she really has a choice..

Summers P.O.V

So it's the second day of summer and I haven't heard from Ky..  She done noticed how I've been acting funny with her.. but shell never find out my plan and Thats a fact.  I already slashed her tires and left a note,  thats enough to let her know somebody's coming for her and to scare her a little bit..

OK soo what y'all think now? 
Authors note
We since this is like my first day,  that's Why I'm updating frequently but with school , I'm probably not gonna update as often so enjoy this now!