just like that

The next day

I woke up to keion snoring his heart out. I rolled over and I checked my phone to see Dekarie texted me " don't forget about dinner tonight , I'll pick y'all up at 7 " I smiled and got out of bed.

I Can honestly say I'm happy to have a twin brother . Not so much on just now learning about him though.

I did text my mom. I didn't tell her about Dekarie , so when she see all 3 of us it Can be a " surprise bitch " moment .

I went to the kitchen, everybody was still sleep. I started making some pancakes , eggs , and bacon .

Kyle woke up first and he came and made him some juice .

Markyles P.O.V

I BEEN thinking a lot lately. Cynthia cheating on me, she just don't know I know. She gave some to one of my teamates. She a dumb hoe. I actually thought she was the one.

I should let ky beat her ass but I ain't gone do that. Imma be mature and talk to her myself.

I called her up and told her to meet me at the park.

I went in the kitchen and asked could I drive kys mercedees to the park. " nigga tf wrong with your legs " she said. " you got like 4 cars just let me go handle something. " I said laughing.

She agreed and gave me her keys " be careful " she said. I put on my Anni 11s and walked out the door.

I drove to the park , cynthia was already there. " hey babe " she said trying to hug me. " save that shit for some dumb nigga mane " I said. She looked at me confused " tf that suppose to mean " she said.

" you really thought that shit wasn't gone get back to me " I said laughing " I'm not dumb by a longshot" .. " so what you trying to say is you breaking up with me " she said. " yeah hoe, you just don't know. I was loyal to your thottin ass, but you can't keep your damn legs closed " . " nigga you don't know what happend " she said screaming at me. " like I said, save that shit " I said walking off.

" you can't walk out on me cause I'm pregnant nigga , how you feel? " she said laughing. " I ain't the daddy, how you feel " I said still walking away. I ain't finna worry bout ha ass. Now it's another story if that child mine , ill own up to it, but I don't want shit to do with her.

Hours later..

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I was getting ready for this dinner or whatever outfit to the side. . I really don't wanna go but this finna be funny as shit.

Markyle asked me to help him pick out his clothes, I picked out this all black button down shirt with some TR pants and some timberlands . He told me about what happened with cynthia. Smh these little girls so fast these days.. she wasnt all that anyway.

A little after that. Dekarie pulled up, we went outside and got in his car. " nicee, might have to Get me one of these " I said laughing .

We pulled up at the restaurant and We went to the counter. " um , reservations for manison " I said. The waitress guided me to the table and our " mom " was already here.

When I seen her I started laughing until dakarie Made me stop. " hello, Who's this " she said referring to dekarie ..

This bitch.. " oh well this is dekarie maninson, you should know him. I said mean mugging her , " oh wait, you only care about your new family right " I said.

She covered her mouth in shock. " omg y'all look just alike " she said like she was shocked or some shit. " don't act surprise you know What y'all did man " dekarie said getting mad.

" ok, I'm sorry. It wasn't my choice to give you up, We just couldnt take care of you both. She said. " so I guess that gives you an excuse to put my freaking twin up for adoption, walk out on me when I was only 3 !! Walk out on markyle when he was 1 !! " I said staring to cry.

" no , It didn't. But I'm here now and that matters right " she said. " nah, fuck that! Im sorry, excuse my language but you ain't have no damn reason to walk out on us, then comeback when We teenagers and expect this shit to be all good. Nah it dont work like that, I had a big brother all this damn time, I didn't know , i grew up man , you left me when I Was one, I didn't even remember what you looked like, what you sounded like! None of that shit ! So no thats not what matters , im finna go " markyle said .

" well damn " dekarie said . We laughed , got up and left . " mama " was laughing too . That woman needs a damn wake up call , her ass needs to come back to realitly and realize this shit aint good .

This was our last time seeing her for a long time .

When i got in the car i facetimed Keion and told him what happened , he wss dying laughing . I love this nigga laugh , i love him .