Deppresion

Nobody knows what I go through. 

Wish you Could put yourself inside my shoes..
You got friends that ain't friends no more,  they don't understand the life I chose. See the money and the fame , it can't hurt everything you love
Got the people that depend on me. And they can't get enough .
They don't know what I'm going through.

Nobody saw the struggle,  they just see the reward.
They focused on the peace but they never saw the war.
Homies I started with ain't make it to the end,  they used to be my niggas, now We ain't friends.

Long as I'm putting niggas on it'll be all good,  soon As I tell them that I can't they the first to go.

I see em trying to come around since I'm out the Hood,  but I see em being fake so I let em know

I got Alot to know. 

Nobody knows what I go through. Wish you could put yourself inside my shoes . We got friends that ain't friends no more. They don't understand the life I chose,  see the money and the fame,  it Can hurt everything you love.  

Got some people that depend on me,  and they can't get enough .
They don't know what I'm going through.

Now everybody run out with their hand out
Maybe cause stand out.
See me in the videos. 
Thinking that I'm cashing out. 

They don't see my homies with The notices on they house. 
They just see me Eating so they sitting with an open mouth.

Playin' mac , saying I should give the this and buy em that

I remember back when I was hurting, working selling crack. 

Where were all these niggas at?  Claiming they my fam
If I lost it all tomorrow I know they won't give a damn.

This song explain how I'm feeling now.  Me and Simone and Kat don't really hang out anymore.  Me and deshaun becoming more distant.  Smh.. sometimes I feel as if it's just me and Markyle against the world. 

I love my brother so much and he's the only reason I'm still here,  alive I mean. Cause damn. 

My dad is out of town for 2 years for work now. I'm old enough to take care of me and markyle.  We don't need nobody but eachother is what I keep thinking.

I'm doing my homework for Algebra,  I got Alot going for me man but lately I've been feeling worthless. 

I finished and I went In our media room and just sat on the floor in the dark.  Deshaun called me,  " man fuck it I'm tired of waiting on her " he said speaking to somebody.  " it's been like 3 months, hn I Cant do it no more " he said referring to me trying to keep my verginity .

That pissed my sole off man..I hung up and started to cry. Nah fuck that shit.  He probably continued to cheat on me anyway. 

I called Keion and told him to meet me somewhere. Markyle was at his new girlfriend house " Synthia " she cool and she pretty. 

I texted keion and told him nevermind . I just didn't feel like seeing Anyone right now. 

I went downstairs and I grabbed my macbook off the cabinet and got my snuggie .

I began to make phone calls to schedule photoshoots.  I used to model back in Cali so I'm already somewhat known. I got 4 photoshoots this week. Modeling takes me away from all this bullshit. ,  that , school And taking care of Markyle are my main focusses now. 

The next day..

Markyle and I got to school and deshaun was with this girl afuckinggain then gone try to play it off when I got there I just looked at him and said sat down and he was trying to talk to me. 

I ignored him the whole day,  I blocked him off my phone. This nigga don't realize that I heard him talking.  Goof ass nigga, I was gone trip but then I remembered , I get niggas tf.

Just might make something happen with keion df.

* picture of keion to the side *

Korys P.O.V

Me and Simone been rocking.  Jhada is now almost 1 , that's my baby man.  Wouldn't trade them for the world . I think Simone might just be the one I marry.  Ain't nobody down like her man.

We fight,  but at the end of the day that's my ride or die.  Don't get it twisted.

Deshauns P.O.V

I guess me and Ky are actually done now.  I admit I fucked up, yeah I know that she was on the phone when I was talking shit,  and I regret it. Damn man,  and I know she mad at me. Imma get ha back though , no doubt.  I just can't fuck up this time cause I really do love her. 

Keshauns P.O.V

Me and Kat close asf.  We act just alike so We do be fighting.  I Cant say that I love her just yet. But it's pretty damn close.