Twenty Five

More Updated Picture Of Ky to the side

Since I got released from the hospital,  I been thinking about aaron and deshaun. Like what if aaron weren't there to save me?  Deshaun  ? I'm just thinking,  why he want me again now that I'm happy with Keion.

I got out my bed and facetimed keion.  He was at work,  he told me he would call me back.  Not long after We hung up.  I went downstairs and sat with markyle , he was on his phone and he aknowleged me when I sat down.

" What's on your mind bubby " I said to him spreading out on the couch.  He looked at me and started laughing. " bubby?  Really ? Haven't called me that since We were kids " he said  . " well technically you are still a kid " I said laughing and patting his head.

" I'm 16 now so hush,  but there's this girl" he said trailing off.  "Please tell me it ain't another hoe like Cynthia " I said getting up walking to the kitchen.

" she doesnt seem like it,  hopefully shes not " he said scratching his head.  " well Can I meet her " I said plopping on the couch.

" sure,  come watch my practice " he said.  I agreed and I went and grabbed my keys to my audi, and handed it to him " here,  it's yours " I said.  He looked at me sideways " are you serious?! " he said. " why would I be playing " I laughed. 

He picked me up and hugged me thanking me.  We finally left and headed to his practice.

We got to his school and I went to the bleachers while he changed . The cheerleaders were practicing Too so I was watching them.

Markyles P.O.V

I was walking into the gym going to get changed for practice when keirsten came out the girls locker room.  " hey " she said walking up to me. I looked down at her " hi there " I said,  that sounded corny asf.

" hows life " she asked trying to make conversation.  " coolin " I said.  " well I have to go " she said walking away.

" cheerleader,  rich girl,  Let's everybody run over her Because she doesn't wanna ruin her reputation  everybody has to like you , you " I said as she was walking away.  She stopped and turned around " what? " she said looking confused.  " you heard me. Am I right or am I right "

She started laughing and walking towards me , i stopped. " so Let's start over " I said laughing.  " Markyle Maninson " I said laughing . " Keirstain Corde " she said laughing. 

" so Can I get your number " I asked looking down,  she handed me a peice of paper and walked away. 

It had her number on it aww yeah

I went back outside and ran to the bleachers. " Ky that's her " I said looking over at her but not making it too obvious.

" aw she's pretty " she said in awe.  I went and joined practice, kingston got it started while I was in the locker room

Kingston is like my " day 1 " We been brothers since We were knee high .

Kyrie'a P.O.V

After Kyles practice,  We went to pick up Dakarie from work cause his cars in the shop. Kingston was spending the night at my house so might as well get some food. 

We went to this popular pizza place down the street from the house and got food and headed back home. 

I made me a plate and went upstairs. 

I facetimed keion,  he been acting really distant lately. I mean he act like he cheating or some shit .

Dakaries P.O.V