Nothing on me

I woke up , I was still in my mood but I feel a little better. I found my phone and I had 45 missed calls from Deshaunn, and a whole bunch of text. My door bell Rang and I walked downstairs to get it.It was Von..

I opened the door and walked up stairs. He went in the kitchen and got some chips and a Gatorade.

He came up stairs " so What's up? " he said. " well today I got up and got dressed, came to school.. I was walking to our table when I seen deshaun kissing this other girl.. and It really hurt me " I told him, about to start crying again but I didn't.

He looked so pissed off. He didn't say nothing he just shook his head and gave me a hug. He stayed with me until Simone, Kory and Kat came home.

Deshauns P.O.V

I keep calling ky but she not answering my calls or text. I haven't did nothing to her.. I drove by her house and her car " Becky " was outside, and it was her " bestfriend " vons white Challenger .

Omfg.. she bet not be cheating on me..

Kyrie'a P.O.V

Deshaun still been calling me I'm not gone answer. I'm babysitting Jhada to get my mind of things while Simone and Korey went somewhere.

Jhada was sleep so I put my earbuds in turning on my music. Still thinking about how he cheated on me with that ugly girl, she look like she stank idek her though I just know her name, Lauren.

I kept trying to forget , so i turned my music up louder . I was listening to " Nothing on me " by Toni Romiti

Calling your phone
Who's callin your phone?

That ain't ya mom boy tell me what you on
You acting like I'm tripping telling me to leave you alone.

Welll... I guess I'll leave you alone.

Funny how things change , now We in two different lanes .

You callin someone else baee. Well that shit it don't phase me.

Oh, Oh, Oh you got a new bitch, you think you got a new bitch ( nah nah )

She ain't no new bitch, shes a used bitch.

Oh, Oh, Oh you got a new bitch, you think you got a new bitch

Well think again cause...

She ain't got nothing on me, she ain't Got nothing on me
She Can try to replace me, but she ain't go nothing on me.

Ring, ring, ring. What you calling me for? I seen your name, and I press ignore
What don't you get? I don't want yo ass no more. I don't want yo ass no more. I don't want yo ass no more.

You thought that bitch had something , well she didn't.
You over there looking really shitty, you got a new bitch but her last name not romiti, got a new bitch but her last name not romiti

Damn, damn you looking stupid, Oh you a fucking goofy

Better think again when it comes to making moves like that
Cause this something you will never get back.

Oh Oh you got a new bitch, you think you got a new bitch { hell Na. She ain't no new bitch she's a used bitch

Ooh ooh you got a new bitch you think you got a new bitch , well think again cause, she ain't got nothing on me, she ain't got nothing on me.
She Can try to replace me but she ain't got nothing on me and she never will

That song kinda put me in a good mood so I decided to mess with deshaun and show him I'm pissed off

I got my iPad and signed on to ig and posted something that said " SINGLE " .

It wasn't even on there 10seconds and he commented " no tf you not, wth " . " Yeah I am, who do I go out with? Nobody " I said back. He didn't even respond. He called me instead, I answered.

" hello " I said. " what tf you mean you single " he said. " go ask Lauren that , cause you ain't have no problem with kissing her at school " I said and hung up.

Damn I feel like the shit right now I heard my door open and I looked up it was kory and Simone. They thanked me for babysitting and went to Simones house. Well thats a first.

I heard Kat laughing and I went downstairs and Keshaun was here.

I looked at him, damn I wish him and Deshaun weren't twins. Kat looked at me " have you been crying " she said getting up. " yup, long story short... I came to school seen Deshaun kissing another girl! I'm single now but whatever " I said in a perky tone.

Keshauns mouth dropped " are you serious! He said. I shook my head and went to the kitchen. And then went back upstairs.

Deshauns P.O.V

Ke texted me " I'm at Ky house with Katrina ( Kat ) and ky told me what you did, wtf bro ! Come over her and fix this shit now! " . I guess I'll try. I went outside and got in my car.

I pulled up to Ky house and I seen kes blue mustang. I got out and I rang the door bell , he opened it and walked back to the living room with kat.

I walked to kys room and she was singing and doing her hair. I was trying to practice what I was Finna say then her phone rang.

Kyrie ' a P.O.V

My phone rung and it was Von " hello " I said. " be ready in a hour I'm gone come scoop you, We going to a party " I agreed and started Trying to find what I was gone wear when Deshaun walked in my room.

" I'm sorry Kyrie' a , I love you so much and you know I do. I made a mistake , and I won't do it again please take me back, these have been the best months in my life and I fucked up I'm sorry "

I looked at him coldly. " if you love me you wouldnt have cheated " I Said putting on my white shorts white my black crop top.

He walked up to me and kissed me, I was trying to say get off me but he wouldn't. I kissed him back but I was still pissed. He stopped and he scooted back and just looked at me.

" We just need a break right now, I mean I can't just forgive you like that " I said sliding on my Bel Air 5s . " OK I understand that, but were you going " he questioned me.

" A party " I said grabbing my phone off the charger. I kissed him on the cheek and walked outside , Von was in the front waiting on me.

Deshaun followed me outside and when he seen von car " Oh so you going with this nigga " he mumbled under his breath . I ignored it.

I got in vons car , they both mean mugged eachother and i closed my door and we sped off . I think I handled that pretty well