New begenings & Old endings

2 months later...

Omniscient P.O.V

Kyrie' a and Deshaun no longer associate. Keion and Ky are now together. Simone and Kory are still happy together.  Kat is still with Keshaun but he's hiding something. 

Korys P.O.V

I walked into Simones room , I got on one knee . I proposed to her.  I got so much love for her man. " YESSS!!  " She said jumping up and screaming hugging me and kissing me.

I slid the engagement ring onto her finger. I don't plan on getting married now,  just when We graduate which is in a couple of months. 

I have a scholarship to play basketball at Lsu.  I want to play for the Lakers though. 

Kyrie'a P.O.V

kieon and I been rocking. Deshaun and I Barely talk anymore.  He just be staring at me.  I admit I still got strong feelings for that boy but he did me wrong.  It wasn't the other way around. 

Im sitting on the computer in the kitchen looking at my photos that my manager sent to me.  Ive been featured on many magazines. My focus is still school though.  We graduate in 2 months. Then it's gonna be me,  my future with keion possibly and Markyle .

Markyles P.O.V

I like it down here so far. I'm the star player of the football team

I have a girlfriend named Synthia . She cool and she pretty.  We had been talking before I moved down here.  I

She play sports so that's  something We have in common. We both new at this school . Idk it's something about her that remind me of ky. 

I'm at football practice,  I was sitting on the bleachers with synthia  waiting on practice to start.  We was kissing when Ky came over to us with Keion. 

Synthia  and Ky already know eachother , since well We do go to the same school. " y'all better stop " ky said laughing. 

" stfu " synthia  mumbled under her breath.  I looked at her and didn't say nothing.  I know Ky would whoop her ass,  she knows Ky would whoop her ass so she better be telling herself to stfu. 

She bold asf for saying that shit.  She lucky ky ain't hear her. 

We was still sitting on the bleachers.  Ky and Keion was all caked up and me and synthia  was just talking.  Practice started in 5 minutes. 

This boy that looked just like ky came and sat down. He didnt say a word,  just sat there.  Ky looked at him,  she Came down the steps and squated next to me,  " this nigga look just like me " she said.

We left it alone and my practice started to begin.  I grabbed my helmet and walked to the Feild . I'm the captain so I started talking to the team.

It waa halfway through my practice. Ky and keion got up to leave,  they never stay the full practice.  I seen the boy get up and leave at the same time.  

Kyrie'a P.O.V

Keion and I got up to leave and the nigga that I swear look just like me got up and walked behind us. 

He walked past me and then he turned around " Kyrie'a? " he said my name.  I turned my head looking confused. " yeah Thats me " I said.  He handed me a peice of paper with his number on it,  call me as soon as possible,  We really need to talk. I know you don't know me but trust me.  He said walking off.

I was soo shocked.  Could it be possible I have a twin brother?  Omg,  wtf then that would mean my daddy and my so called mama been hiding this shit from me...

Too be Continued..

* picture of kys suspected twin brother to the side *