What happend was

2 years later

Graduation Daay

Kyrie'a P.O.V

Today's the day that We all graduate. Simone, Me,  keion,  and Kory. 

We were sitting in our seats waiting on them to call our names to get our deploma.

They called my name,  simones , keion.  Then Kory.

Afterwards We took pictures and We all went back to my house .

We were all going to a party tonight.  Basically for a little celebration,  We got to my house and We started trying to decide what We were going to wear.  I don't dance like that and it's to cold to wear some small ass shorts. 

I looked in the back of my closet and grabbed my black joggers. I got a plain white tank top to go with it. Then I came up to a decision to wear my teal color looking vans. 

I went to my restroom and I plugged My phone up to my speakers and blasted my music

Yo!  I never fucked Wayne.  I never fucked Drake. all my life man , fucks sake. If I did I'd menage with em and let em eat my ass like a cupcake

My man full he just ate,  I don't duck nobody but tape.  Yeah that was a set up for a punch line on duck tape!

Worried bout If my butt fake.  Worry bout y'all niggas , us straight. 

These girls are my sons john and Kate,  plus eight. 

When I walk in , sit up straight idgaf If I was late .
Dinner with my man on a g5 is my idea of an update

Hut hut one,  hut hut two.  Big titties , big but too.
Fuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up too

Had to show bitches were the top is,  ring finger were the rock is , these hoes couldn't test me even if their  name was pop quiz

Bad bitches who I fucks with,  mad bitches We don't fuck with. 
I don't fuck with them chickens , unless they last name is cutlet

Let it soak in,  like seasoning,  and tell them bitches blow me, Lance Stevenson! 

Yaaaaass I rapped that whole part loud asf and when I came out the restroom from doing my hair everybody was looking at me and laughing. 

I put my clothes on and We all left. Keion was driving and it took  like 15 minutes to get there.. We pulled up at this big ass house,  it was big but not bigger than mine

.

The music was bumpin ' . They was playing Tspeed.  I dont really dance like that so I'm finna drink like hell.  When We Got in it already smelt like ass and sweat. 

I went straight to the kitchen and got a drink.  After 2 I was already buzzed.  Keion was somewhere so I just kept to myself.

This ugly boy came up to me. He was dark and buff looking and had blonde hair.  He was trying to spit game but obviously it ain't workinf  cause he ugly as shit.  All I heard was his name aaron or something and I zoned out and walked away.

I went upstairs to go to the restroom . Keion was smoking with kory and Simone was with them.

I walked Down the hall to find the restroom and idk I just felt something grab me.

Something went over my eyes and somebody snatched my shirt off.  I was screaming and crying.  I was fighting back but it seemed as if I was just hitting the air cause I couldnt see.

They took my joggers off and I was only in my bra and underwear . I started screaming louder, then a cold metal hit my neck " scream one more time and I'll cut your tongue out your mouth and slit your throat bitch " . I shutup real fast. 

I was scared for my life. Then i started to hear more than one voice.  One came over to me and started feeling on me and touching me and I was cussing " get away from me you sick pevertive bastard "

but I couldn't stop them.  I just started screaming again. Third time I was loud asf. I was praying that I would get out of this safely. I kept screaming " HELP ME,  SOMEBODY HELP " and it seemed as if I was doing it for no damn reason , cause no one could hear me.

Then the boy put the knife to my face and cut me,  I screamed loud as hell even though it wasn't like a slice it was just a little cut.  Blood was still going down my cheek. 

I'm scared,  I'm crying,  praying that someone could save me.  What did I do so wrong to deserve this?!