to late to apologize

SHORT CHAP ( BECAUSE THE LAST ONES ARE GOING TO BE SUPER LONG )
Alright you guise so it's only like 4-6 chaps left there will be a book 2 so just wait it's been taking me so long to update because I've been busy and haven't known what to write about

5 months later

Markyles P.O.V

Me and Kingston sat in the living room playing 2k . He been coming over a lot since his girl had her baby , hes been telling me How they've been having trouble and stuff.

I don't understand How I can be giving him advice and cant give my damn self any .

Me and keirstain.. we okay but I don't look at her How I used too. We don't go anywhere No more. I don't see How I can put a ring on somebody when it feels like I barely know them.. we supposed to be married this month. I ain't feeling it but I don't wanna call it off now..

I just feel as if she hiding something from me..

Ky P.O.V

" London! Sit you little ass down! " I yelled into the kitchen " PK, please stop crying " I pleaded looking down at prince trying to do whatever to get him to stop.

This has been so hard since keion got a new Job .
I thought that I was ready for a baby and now I'm second guessing..

I mean there's Nothing I can do about it now because the baby is here now..

the door bell Rang and I walked to go get the door.

I opened it and aaron pushed his way through " Hey baby " he said too me. " baby ? If you don't get yo ass out my house! " I screamed at him. " No baby you know you want me " he said pushing his self up on me. I screamed and I then remembered No one was home but me and the kids.