We meet again

Kyrie'a P.O.V

Im kinda hype!  Today the day my old friends Simone and Kat move here from California!  We finna be crunk considering that they're moving across the street from me.  Simone is the same age as me and she's currently pregnant by some dude in jail  and Kat is 15 .

I'm so excited!  This summer finna be fun asf. 

I waited on them to arrive , they had a flight from cali to here  in Atlanta.  When they got here,  I went outside and ran and hugged them. I helped them unpack and stuff and We just went inside to chill.

I was at they new house for like 2 hours and We caught up on alot.  I walked home to get my phone,  Deshaun had called me alooot.. dang .

Deshauns P.O.V

So I've been calling Ky for like 2 hours and she not answering, I'm worried and I'm also mad cause she not answering!  She finally called me back,  I told her that I wanted to see her.  She agreed so I put on my grey sweats my bred 11s and a muscle shirt and headed out. She's not my girl yet but I'm planning on asking her today.. 

I got to her house and she wasn't there,  I sat outside and called her,  no answer.  I remember her telling me her old friends from Cali moved here and they live across the street,  I rung the door bell and no answer.  I started to panic..  wtf is she! 

I picked up my phone and called her dad " aye wassuh " he said to me.  " wassup,  were is Ky ? She Told me I could come over to see her but now she not at home and not answering " He paused and then he spoke " wth going on , find her!  I'll be home in a little while " the line clicked dead.  Aw shit...

Summers P.O.V

Well today was  the day Im got  my revenge!  I used my life savings and rented out a building..  with the money left over I bought a gun and hired a hit man.  " IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN " I yelled clapping and laughing. I don't intend on killing anyone but if it comes to that Oh well.

I hired a man named " JO " he's like really buff and dark.  I paid him $300 to help me out with my " plan "

My plan?  Just wait and see just know it's well thought out and I spent A lot of my free time doing it.. 

Sooo what y'all think?