lets get away

I ran through the house,  trying to trace her voice.  I heard footsteps behind me.  I ran into a random room, I got be hind the door.  I grabbed my gun from my waste and held it with one hand .

I started making noise so cynthia would know where I was. She came in the room I got quiet.  " SMACK " I smacked her with the handle of my gun, hard enough to make her fall.

I walked out the room to continue looking for London. 

I walked in this room at the end of the hallway with flowers on the door. I ran in and seen London crying on the floor.

She looked like Cynthia had been beating her and haven't fed her. She ran too me and jumped in my arms.

" you're safe now babe " I said putting her head on my shoulder trying to stop her from crying  ..

I made my way back to the room Cynthia was in.  She was holding her head still from when I clocked her ass. 

I grabbed her by her hair,  " go too hell " I said hitting her head against the wall and letting her go.

I walked outside and seen keshaun,  "thank you " I mouthed to him as he walked in her house to handle his  business.

5 years later

" London sit yo ass down somewhere "I yelled to the now,  7 year old London. The doorbell rang " I got it " markyle yelled from upstairs , following behind him was Kingston.  " bye ky gotta go pick up the baby " he said walking out the house. Then  In came Paris holding her stomach,  She's 8 months pregnant by her now soon to be husband Carl. She big asf like She's huge.

" sup chick " she said sitting on the couch . Markyle came and sat with us too.  And next came keion and keirstain .

" damn We having a family reunion or something " markyle said.  " watch your mouth " I glared at him. " IM GROWN " he said patting his chest.  I couldn't help but laugh " youre only 21, but if that's the case get yo grown ass out my house " I said still laughing causing him to sit down.

" OK so We are all here Because We got to tell y'all something " keion said . He called London into the room.  " okay " they said.

" so me and ky were talking and We think it's time to start over , We decided that were gonna keep this house since y'all dad already got it payed for but We plan on moving to San Diego.  It'll be a good start for the four of us and We want y'all to come too  " keion said.

They all looked shocked. " We in " keirstan and markyle said ." I've always wanted to live In cali " keirstain said.  " I want too,  I'm gonna run it by Carl first " Paris said. 

" Wait, pause . Keion just said 4 of you ? It's only 3 of y'all " markyle said. I winked at him and looked down.  " you kidding right  , please tell me you playing " he said  . Keirstain and Paris screamed  . " how far are you " markyle asked . "8 weeks " i said . He was mad cause i didnt tell him first .

" aw poor baby " i said getting up and hugging him . " FAMILY HUG " London yelled running over too us.

Picture of Keirstain in multimedia