changing

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I woke up the next Morning at like 10 and I went downstairs with my brother,  and my dad to eat breakfast.  We ate and We just had a casual conversation.

Me and Deshaun have been texting alot lately..  I really like him,  it's just soo hard to explain.. I finished my breakfast and Went upstairs to check my phone , " be ready in 30 ! Text me your ad " Deshaun said. 

I walked to my dresser and pulled out my grey sweats and my LSU crewneck and I put on my nike slides.  I'm not trying to impress him tf. 

I walked downstairs and told my pops I'll be back but he insisted that he should meet Deshaun. I kept trying to explain to him that he wasnt my boyfriend but he didn't care. Lol.

Deshauns P.O.V

I pulled up at Ky house,  damn it was huge,  girl must got money. 

I texted her to let her know I was here she came outside in some sweats and told me to let my window down. I did as I was told and she told me her pops wants to meet me. I ain't gone lie I'm a lul nervous but imma go through with it

I walked in the large house and he was standing in the kitchen and I walked over to shake his hand. Damn they look just alike.

I attempted to shake his hand but he just looked at me like I had ebola or something.  I was nervous and it was showing , he looked at me and just laughed.. " im just fw you he said " i laughed as he extended his arm too shake my hand .

We talked and Then me and Ky left .

We had went to get something to eat and I took her home. I had a good time,  hope she Did too.

Kyrie' a P.O.V

When I got home from with Deshaun,  my pops asked me to run to the store and get some bread. I grabbed my car keys,  and walked outside.  The first thing I noticed was somebody slashed my damn tires wth. I bent down to look at it and a note was under the tire and it said...

Too be continued

What you guys think so far? 

What y'all think about Deshaun? 

Kyrie'a or Summer? 

Who'd y'all think slashed ky tires ?

Do y'all think Ky and Deshaun gonna end up together ?