Danger

2 months later

Kyrie'a P.O .V

I rolled over in my bed to face my love,  keion of course. I got up and went into London's room to get her ready for daycare. " get up " I said . No reply,  she didn't move a muscle.

" keion " I screamed as I picked her up. It felt as if she was lifeless. She had a pulse but just didn't wake up . Keion and markyle ran in the room screaming " What's Going on " .

I ran to the front door,  full speed with London in my hands. I strapped her into the backseat and got in.

Keion and markyle were running behind me and they hopped in too.

I sped all the way to hospital,  " WE HAVE A EMERGENCY WE NEED HELP " The workers rushed over and put her on the bed and rolled her into a room.

1 hour later

We were sitting in the waiting room,  waiting on the news from the doctor. We called passion and she came right away. She was crying and couldn't keep it together so I just had to sit and talk to her.

" Gaurdians of London Harper " the tall doctor said. We all ran to him.  He told us that we could go in now . She was up and Watching tv. It was almost as if nothing ever happened.  " I just hit my head " London said laughing.

Everybody hugged her and was laughing. The doctor came over to me " so it seems As if she just hit her head,  it is a knot back there but with the help of ice it should be gone by morning " he said.

We all got up and left when they released her.

We talked passion into letting us adopt her  . She's only two years old soo..  We have to get the adoption papers tomorrow I Guess.

2 weeks later

Omniscient P.O.V

So him and His little skank girlfriend have a baby now,  I been stalking them. Staying outside his house,  taking pictures,  I even put a GPS in his Audi. He don't know that though. I be seeing them outside playing .. I just know that's his baby and it bothers me,  I know We broke up Because of me but he only been with her for some months and they already have a child.

He left me when I needed him most.  He left me when I had my baby.  The dna test lied,  I know He's the father . Even though I messed around with some boy from his team that I don't even know his fist Name .

That child barely look like him. She had short curly hair, lightskin and skinny .

I have a plan though,  they'll never expect.

2 days later.

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I decided to put London in a play group,  with kids her age since there's only grown people around here.

I woke her up and got her dressed in a baby blue shirt and some white jeans with the Columbia 4s . I put on my tights and a Nike jacket and some slides

We left the house and the place wasn't too far from here , it was walking distance.

I met her teacher Mrs. Tasha.  She looked so familiar man. Not her but her face,  looks like somebody I know.

Omniscient P.O.V

She fell for it,  I don't know who the person was though , she had on a hat and sunglasses.  She left that child here with my sister Tasha.  Tashas not even that type of person,  I told her if she didn't do it would kill her so that's that.

Maybe it was that hoe keirstain that dropped her off. I don't know,  don't care either.  So my plan is def gonna work.

I walked in the room.  I walked behind the little girl,  I grabbed her and took her outside and threw her in my car. She Was screaming and crying " I want my mommy now " she screamed.  " too bad " I said laughing and turning up my music to tone her out. 

I sped to my house. I packed all my bags And put them in my car.

Ky P.O.V

I walked in the house thinking I was about to get a break. The phone had rung,  " I was calling to aware you that London Harper has a doctors appointment at 12 , if you are late or don't show there will be a fee , Thank you " the line clicked dead.  I grabbed my keys and walked right back out the door. I called Tasha,  her phone was disconnected, that's weird.

I drove to the house I dropped her off at.  There was a note on the door that read " im so sorry,  I didn't mean for this too happen - Tasha "

♒♒♒♒♒♒

So how was this ?

Who do y'all think the unknown person is?

Why does she think that London is there baby ? When She's not .

Is London safe? 

What do y'all think is gonna happened to her? 

Is the person who's doing this gonna be punished for what they've done?