Akward Moment

(Kyrie'a P.O.V )

I walked In the schools auditorium followed by whistles and boys calling my name. I ignored it and went to sit with Von. I sat down and I notice this boy named DeShaun, this boy I been crushing on since like the middle of the year. Basically I had a bf at the time so no one knew about it but me. He had on some black jeans with a grey Polo shirt and his Cool Grey 11s . " Laaaawd " I thought to my self , this boy just daang. I stared and then I went off into space with my thoughts.

Deshauns P.O.V

I was sitting with my twin brother Keshaun when I realized ole girl staring at me. I looked at her and I winked and I turned around to finish my conversation . I was listening at first then I zoned out and started thinking. I haven't really notice Kyrie'a like I have now. I mean we've never really talked. She's like the most popular girl in school. I'm the most popular boy but I mean we've never really associated. I don't know Why I chose to start finding her really attractive now cause it's like the last day of school! Obviously she likes me too by the way she staring at me . I thought to myself as I turned around and looked at her.

Kyrie'a P.O.V

"OMG! I think Deshaun caught me staring at him" I said to summer embarrassed. She looked at me with a stank face." So you like Deshaun now " she said to me. " I mean yeah, Why not? " I said. She never acted like this before when I tell her things like this.

Summers P.O.V

Wow! I can't really believe Ky would do this to me.. I been liking Deshaun since 8th grade. I havent Told her .. but she's my bestf! She should know , I thought silently. Ky had a bf but they just broke up and she's already trying to go on to the next like wtf.

Deshauns P.O.V

So I decided I was gone go up to Kyrie'a and introduce my self. Spit a lul game or what not. We was at lunch, as usual I was sitting with the boys and My brother. I got up " imma be right back " I said to them as I walked over to kyrie'a table. I sat down in the seat next to hers, she looked at me like I was stupid. " um hi " she said looking at me. " wassuh, Can I get your name? " I said as if I already didn't know it. She steady looking at me " don't act like you don't know my name cause I know you do " she said with a attitude . I laughed " well yeah I know it kyrie'a well I'm.... " she cut me off " Deshaun" she said. " yeah that's me " , well I was trying to see if you Can hook a nih up with your number and maybe I Can text you sometimes , I said to her. She smacked her lips and took my phone and put her number in it. I winked and walked away. I didn't wanna text her too soon but soon enough cause I really wanna get to know her.

Kyrie'a P.O.V

Omfg I can't believe he came over here and actually talked to me and asked for my number! I was soo hype on the inside ! but I didn't show it. Summer kept giving me the stank face, that's My bestfriend and all but she got one more time to look at me like that nigga damn she gone make me pop her!

Summers P.O.V

OK so.. I can't believe Deshaun just did that right in front of me. That really hurt man. I didn't do anything to deserve this. Kyrie'a got up and left me with this boy name Demari, I just sat in silence thinking too my self. I know deep down Deshaun really likes me and I'll do anything for him to just tell me! I really sound like a bad friend right now for thinking this but I don't care , she's the bad friend taking my man and shi.

* Picture of Deshaun to the side *

$ Authors note $

OK soo. I am a first time writer I got bored and figured this would take up time. Follow me on instagram @_xcuurlyfrieees

Don't forget to like and vote