wtf

I sat in silence unaware of what was going on.

Did this nigga really just come in my room and ask that shit ?

Is he out of his damn mind?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when keion began to speak " ky this is my half brother aarron. I think Y'all have met before " he said .

I looked at him so side ways when the words step brother came out his mouth..

" what the fuck " I said bluntly but not meaning too. They both just looked at me and turned their attention back to the tv .

Keions phone began to ring, " I'll be right back " he said getting up and leaving with his phone pressed to his ear.
" told you it wouldn't be long til you see me again baby " aaron said looking me in my face.

" you are disgusting, Why would you want your own brothers wife? Why are you even here? " I asked him looking out the window.
" if I can't have you No one can " he said laughing and leaving the room slamming the door.

Did this nigga just threaten me? Wtf is wrong with him?

The next week

I've Been going to see prince everyday. We've decided to stay in the A for now until we can take Prince home.
He's been doing good. I've neglected to tell keion that his so called brother threatened me.

I decided to call keshaun and Told him to come to the hospital with me.

" wassup ma " he said walking into the room and taking Prince out of my arms. " Nothing much, Nothing much " I said to him.

" so wassup " he said.
" ke. What would you do if someone threatened you? " I asked.
" simple, I would kill them duh, but That's just me. What you have to do is be smart, never get your hands dirty, That's Why I am so far in life now. I let people handle the dirty work and I call the shots ma. Wait them out, they can't hurt you if you're untouchable sweetheart " he said simply.

I love keshaun. He's Nothing like his brother . Sometimes it's hard to even believe that they are even twins dude. " but who threatened you? " he asked me. " don't worry about it. It's fine " I shrugged it off.

" jus give me a call babygirl, yunno I got it " he said winking and pulling up his shirt revealing a gun in his wasteband.

" you better stop " I said laughing.

" you just don't know, just bc you and my brother ain't all lovey Dovey and shit don't mean anything. You will always be like a sister to me youngin, No doubt " he said to me