Twenty Four

" Aaron " he said. 

I looked at him confused,  this the boy who was tryna holla in the kitchen . " well now that you know who I am,  I need too leave " he said rushing out the door..  " WAIT " I yelled.  He stopped and turned around. 

" WHAT " He yelled at me.  " Thank you " I said as he Walked out  , bumping into keion hard. 

" NIGGA WTF " He yelled at him but aaron kept walk-in.

Kyle and Dakarie  came like a hour later and He was crying hard ( kyle )

He kept saying how glad he was to have me alive and how he loves me. 

I'm so happy that I have both of my brothers here,  and my love. I'm happy to be alive   , with my family.

I get to go home in a little while.  I told keion and my brothers to leave and go get food and I'll call them when it's time for me to go.

I started dozing off when I heard my name.  " ky " the familiar voice said.  I looked up to see Deshaun and Keshaun.  I instantly sat up " Hey Keke! " I said smiling holding my arms out as he came and hugged me. 

" glad to see you're awake beautiful " he said.  I laughed and I looked up and deshaun was just over there looking at the ground.  " whyd you bring him here " I wispered covering my mouth with the side of my Hand like I was a kid. 

He laughed " so you both Can talk " he said.  " no thanks,  I'm cool " I said shuffling back into my cover.  He motioned deshaun over to me and he got up.  Deshaun came and sat in my bed,  " Can you like get the fuck up " I said mean mugging him. 

" Damn Ma , calm down " he said getting up and putting his hands in his front pocket.  " save that Shit for some other stupid hoe " I said laughing.  " ky,  I miss you,  I love you " he said.  I started laughing " aw that's nice,  I love me too "

" stop " keshaun said.  I gave him a death glare as I played with my phone while laughing.

Deshaun just stared at me " what you looking at nigge " I said laughing.  " you " he said.

" go look at that bitch that look like a fucking chicken nugget,  What's her name?  Oh yeah lauryn " i said  . Keshaun busted out laughing and deshaun gave him a death glare .

" i dont even talk to her anymore , i only want you " he said . " and i only want keion " i said smiling .

He made keke leave and I sat up " look,  you cheated on me ! Twice nigge!  So if you think We getting back cause you lonely,  you fucking crazy.  Yeah I loved you still got mad feelings for ya but I'm not finna leave somebody that was there for me when yo ass was with that bitch " I said.  He was speechless.  " ok ky " he said getting up and leaving.

I finally got released and keion,  kyle,  and dakarie came to get me.

I got home,  finally.  I missed my house.  Kat and Simone ran across the street and tackled me,  screaming .

We all went in the house and I of course,  went to sleep. 

Markyle came in my room. " Ky " he said . I sat up and nodded my head.

** so y'all remember how Cynthia markyles ex was pregnant?  Well the baby's name is Marcus,  and he's 1 and a half. **

" well you know how We been paying for Marcus and shit Right " I nodded.  " well I don't think he's mine , he can't be mine " he said looking down. 

I got up.  " call cynthia and tell her to get dressed,  We going to get a dna test right now " he called her ..

Conversation otp. 

Cynthia / what markyle? 

Markyle / you and Marcus get dressed , We finna go get a DNA test. Me and Ky on our way.

Cynthia / so what nigga ? You don't think Marcus is yours ?

Markyle / hoe,  get dressed We on our way. 

CLICK. 

Markyles P.O.V

We pulled up at Cynthia's apartment.  She looked all ragidy and nasty. Marcus had on this outfit ky bought him. " get in " I said. 

They got in and ky spedd off.  We got to the doctor and We were sitting in the waiting room. " Markyle Maninson " the doctor said.  We went in the office,  and did what We had to do.

We are now waiting for the results. 
×××××××××××××××××××××××××

The doctor came back in the room holding some paper. 

" well,  bad news,  Markyle,  you are not Marcus's father "

Ky gave Cynthia a death glare as Cynthia started crying and acting like one of them hoes off Maury .

I started laughing ,shit was soo funny.  I knew he wasn't mine.  Cynthia got up off the floor and walked up to me.  " SO WHAT NOW?  You just gone leave like some fuck nigga,  you ain't shit,  never was shit,  and never gonna be shit " she screamed and started hitting me .

" hoe keep yo damn hands yo yourself , befa I make some Shit happen " Ky said.  " do it bitch,  I been waiting on yo ass " Cynthia said posting up..

Ky walked over to her and popped ha ass.  They started fighting.  Ky slung ha to the ground and got on top and was hitting her,  slamming her head on the ground. I was recording it .

The doctors ran in and broke it up.  We hurried up and left. Cynthia had a broken nose,  busted lip , bruises,  Ky tore some of her real hair out.  Well damn.

Ky P.O.V

OnG. I really just fought at a hospital . Shit was funny.  She ain't get no licks in.  Bitch talm bout she been waiting on me.  Yeah hoe you been waiting on that ass whooping I just gave yo ass. 

We pulled up at home . Keion was there.  I went to my room and laid down. Gesh Im tired.

He came in the room and laid on top of me. 

I went to sleep. 

Markyles P.O.V

I put on my black af1s  and my black sweats with a black longsleeve shirt. 

I grabbed kys keys to her Audi and left.  I went to football practice.

I pulled up,  my team was already practicing. I went in the gym,  the cheerleaders were practicing too. I was walking too the locker room and all the girls ran up to me. 

Except one.  She was just looking at all the girls trying to get with me.  Shes beautiful , she different,  she don't want me . I walked over to her and she looked up at me. 

" um Can I help you?  " she said.  " yeah,  how about giving me your number?  I said.  " not gonna happen " she said laughing.

" walk with me " I said.  She got up and We was walking to the lockeroom.  " so why is me getting your number not gonna happen " I said looking at her. 

She stopped.  " I know you,  your the captain of the football team,  got all the hoes,  hump and dump type of dude " she said.  I just looked at her. 

" am I right or and I right " she said walking away. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Shes beautiful , light skin , long hair , pretty eyes , short and skinny , and her accent could already tell she was from New Orleans .I like her , imma get her.  Just watch. 

××××××

What y'all think?