Complete

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I watched as my mothers husband hit the ground ,.as I hung to the  ceiling by my wrist.  Deshaun ran over and untied me,  he hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.  I know I looked horrible and he didn't even say anything,  I guess he was just happy to see me.

Kory P.O.V

I heard two gunshots while I was in the room with simone.  I hopped up grabbing my gun. Then Deshaun and his girl walked in,  I sighed of relief,  glad they weren't the targets of them two shots.

I kneeled down and grabbed simones new baby girl from her hands , that I just helped deliver .. it's was gross asf lol.. I  showed her to deshaun nem. They both koed over her and We needed to go get her sister so We Can get out of here.  So  I helped Simone up.

We began to go check the other rooms to look for kat. We walked in the room to see her passed out on the floor , she was still breathing though.

Kyrie'a P.O.V

I ran over too kat trying to wake her up but she wouldn't get up. All of a sudden summer come around the corner " well look what We have here,  the bitch and her rescue squad " she said blankly . I just looked at her disregarding she just called me a bitch,  I didn't say nothing. 

" soo this is What's finna happen,  y'all killed my partner so if y'all call the police We going down together! Y'all gone let me go,  I've gotten my revenge so I'm done.but tell anyone and I'll kill you all "..  so bye forever " she said in a happy tone as she skipped away. 

It was silent.  We all left. It took like 45 mins to get back home, Lord thank you for sending me deshaun,  I said in my head. 

We pulled up at My house " home sweet home " deshaun said laughing.  I walked In My house,  my dad want home. Kory brung the baby in while Simone waddled to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Kat finally woke up. She was knocked out but it seems as if she already knows what happened.  I gave her a towel and she went upstairs to shower.

I walked upstairs to my room,  leaving deshaun and Kory in my living room. 

Deshauns P.O.V

I'm soo glad to have Ky back. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girl right now. I walked upstairs reciting what I was going to say to her in my head over and over again. 

I walked into her room and closed the door. Can  We talk? " I said to her.  "Yeah spill the beans " she said laughing. That was corny .

" Ky,  I really like you.  You make my life better,  I couldnt sleep or eat when you were missing , idk I've never felt like this for anybody before but I really Can say that I truly love you and I Want you to be my girl " she looked at me and almost cried " awww!  Of course!  " she said walking over to me and kissing me on my lips. 

It's official now ky and de are now together !

Sorry I'm late on updating but too much been going on this week. 

Soo with school I've decided to update on Mondays answer Thursdays .